Editorial: McCain admits feds' (faile...

Editorial: McCain admits feds' (failed) border role

There are 5 comments on the Santa Fe New Mexican story from Sep 10, 2010, titled Editorial: McCain admits feds' (failed) border role. In it, Santa Fe New Mexican reports that:

So here he was, this week, in New Mexico a ' Arizona's Sen. John McCain, who in the olden days was one of Congress's cooler heads on immigration reform.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Santa Fe New Mexican.

GovtWatchDog

Silver City, NM

#2 Sep 10, 2010
McCain is a RINO...
AmberDru

Columbus, OH

#3 Sep 10, 2010
McCain previously threatened that if illegal aliens weren't given "a path to citizenship they would riot and attack like they did in France.

Citizenship through black mail, violence and illegal entry.

Fantastic!

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#4 Sep 11, 2010
AmberDru wrote:
McCain previously threatened that if illegal aliens weren't given "a path to citizenship they would riot and attack like they did in France.
Citizenship through black mail, violence and illegal entry.
Fantastic!
McCain is a liberal old fossil that flip-flops which ever way the wind of opportunity blows.
WakeUpAmerica

Rangely, CO

#5 Sep 11, 2010
I respect Mr. McCain as a Vet, as a Politican, he is just part of the problem. Been there to long. For God's sake, Let's vote 'em all out and start over. We need to have each canadate for office sight a 'pledge' stating what he/she plans to do and stands for. If they don't do whay they say, by-by in 4 years. And for God's sake, Term Limits. Being a politican is NOT a job, it is a service. EVERY politican now in office steals from you and me every day. Even good ol' John McCain in his was is a crook. Wake up America.
ImALib

Silver City, NM

#6 Sep 12, 2010
McCain is a lib in conservative clothing...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Santa Fe New Mexican Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Time to settle immigration debate, once and for... Jul 25 Red Crosse 16
News Echoes of the past still haunt Pojoaque's Line ... (Jun '09) Jul 20 Jdesharnais 43
News Trump questions motive of states not turning ov... Jul 19 WasteWater 1
News Jimmy Carter dehydrates while building houses i... Jul 16 Jimmy a Rubby-Dub 1
News Prison lawsuit plaintiff Dwight Duran dies at 68 (May '09) Jul 7 Elvisfuckinchrist 7
News New Education chief seeks modern solutions Jun '17 Yeah 2
Memory Lane - only for Real Santa Feans (Oct '08) Jun '17 Me too 2,222
More from around the web