Beaver Toyota relocation plan hits annex snag

The owners of Beaver Toyota want to move the car dealership from St. Michael's Drive to a larger location on the southwestern edge of Santa Fe. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Miss baltimore

Santa Fe, NM

#51 Jan 3, 2010
You people must be pretty stupid to think that ANY car dealership has your "best interest" in mind. Believe me, I've even worked 6 years in the automotive industry and STILL have had the feeling that I had been bent-over after buying a new car from one of the dealerships I WORKED FOR!
Get over it. Businesses are in business to make money. That's it.
Nativo

Santa Fe, NM

#52 Jan 4, 2010
I have been at the dealership when some of you "very liberal Santa Fe market" types are there being rude and bitchy to the service writers. I'm surprised at the bs some of those young men take from you "very liberals". One of these days, I hope to see one or two of yous hanging from the rafters. By the way, this was such a nice place to call home before it was taken over by you very liberal types.
No native

Albuquerque, NM

#53 Jan 5, 2010
Nativo wrote:
intelligence.
Matt Calavan

Santa Fe, NM

#54 Aug 21, 2010
I would love to have personal conversations with some of the individuals who post this stuff. Beaver Toyota serves over 25000 customers a year. Yes, that's correct! We work hard everyday to satisfy everyone who comes through our doors. We are a solutions oriented business and welcome your feedback. If you would like to speak to me personally, I would love to hear your ideas for improving our customer service. It's what we do! Constantly improve!

Look forward to hearing from you.

Matt Calavan
General Manager
Beaver Toyota of Santa Fe
beavertoyota.com
lufkin_ texas

Rochelle, IL

#55 Feb 6, 2011
Ask Matt why the Beavers' no longer have a dealership in Lufkin, Texas? In her time here she made Charlie Sheen look like a choirboy.
cougar-lover

United States

#56 Feb 23, 2011
I don't care if they're a good dealer or not, to me its all about the product. Toyotas are great and that's why I go to a dealer, not to have my butt kissed.

...On the other hand, I do love to see gorgeous Linda say the word "beaver" over and over again he-he...
Stuck with JUNK

Albuquerque, NM

#57 Jun 14, 2011
Just got ripped off by Beaver Toyota 9 weeks ago. I purchased a lemon with a $3000 wannabe "full warranty" that was a joke! STAY AWAY from these scam artists!!! I am warning all of my family/friends/acquanitances everywhere I go, and on Facebook as well...
Stuck with JUNK

Albuquerque, NM

#58 Jun 14, 2011
@Matt By the way, I spoke to one of the managers there regarding my situation, and he was not helpful AT ALL as I'm sure you would not be either. Just because your dealership posesses amazing abilities to swindle thousands of customers per year does not make you special.
cmc

Santa Fe, NM

#59 Dec 18, 2011
lufkin_ texas wrote:
Ask Matt why the Beavers' no longer have a dealership in Lufkin, Texas? In her time here she made Charlie Sheen look like a choirboy.
You have no idea what you're talking about and post this **** without the guts to post your real name.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Santa Fe New Mexican Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Deadly exposure: Plutonium-related cancers plag... (Apr '09) Aug '14 Lynne Loss 10
Memory Lane - only for Real Santa Feans (Oct '08) Aug '14 Suz Santa Fe 2,201
Lawyers slam police in Valdez trial (Nov '08) Jul '14 MzRoze 46
Echoes of the past still haunt Pojoaque's Line ... (Jun '09) Jun '14 cwatson 41
Is it safe to make yourself faint? (May '09) Jun '14 Just A random guy 5
Paulson: crisis happens once or twice in 100 years (Nov '08) May '14 swedenforever 11
Feds nix credit card debt forgiveness plan (Nov '08) Mar '14 Billie 3
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••