El Chat Room de Santa Fe
rider

Marquette, MI

#1233 Aug 6, 2010
John-F-Kennedy.net - The Nixon-Bush Connection To The Kennedy ...Ruby later was seen on national TV killing a witness who could link Nixon & Bush to the killing of JFK: Oswald. On the Trail of the Assassins, Garrison,...
www.john-f-kennedy.net/thenixonbushconnection... - Cached - Similar

Since: Sep 08

AOL

#1234 Aug 29, 2010
Are any of the old chatters around? No body seems to visit this site anymore.

Since: Oct 08

Dent, MN

#1235 Aug 29, 2010
Yes Pablo we are still here, I have gone to "you know you are old school SF etc." There are no meanies there.

Since: Jul 09

Newport News, VA

#1236 Aug 30, 2010
Yes, it doesn't seem like the same place.

AOL

#1237 Aug 30, 2010
Good to hear from you George. I also go to you know you are old school sf ... I love all the pics and comments. I still miss some of the discussions we had in the chat room.

Guess everything is temporary. Progress continues, even in the Ancient Villa de Santa Fe.

Since: Jul 09

Newport News, VA

#1238 Aug 30, 2010
So exciting that I will be back in another 6 months.
Greg D

Honolulu, HI

#1239 Aug 31, 2010
Pablo Baca wrote:
Are any of the old chatters around? No body seems to visit this site anymore.
I seldom look here for that very reason.

I wonder if it would work better on the other Topix, but that would probable bring out the antagonists.

Dent, MN

#1240 Aug 31, 2010
Exactly my reason for going elsewhere.

AOL

#1241 Sep 1, 2010
aaarg wrote:
So exciting that I will be back in another 6 months.
Are you coming to SF for a visit in 6 months?

AOL

#1242 Sep 1, 2010
I used to enjoy many of the conversations we had. Too bad we let a few bad apples ruin it for everyone.
Greg D

Honolulu, HI

#1243 Sep 1, 2010
I was going to come this year for Fiesta, but put off to long becoming a citizen, according to Hawaii, lol.

Can't get on a plane.
suz

AOL

#1244 Sep 6, 2010
hi all!! i've been here along time ago but thought I'd say hi again! Born and raised in SF how are you all?
suz

AOL

#1245 Sep 6, 2010
hoping people are still on this chat
suz

AOL

#1246 Sep 6, 2010
have so much to talk about the old days! my aunt and and mom owned the Star record shop next to the Lensic was a blast ! By the way my moms sister was Geneva Chavez's mother yes my first cousin and wow fun times . Henry Jr her brother is my daughter's godfather. I love locals @!!

Dent, MN

#1247 Sep 7, 2010
George@ Pablo. Yes I probably will be in SF on the 25th of Sep. for a gathering of "you know you are old school SF"
rodolfo perfecto

Orlando, FL

#1248 Sep 7, 2010
NE SESITO AYUDA PARA SACAR MILISENCIA DE NM SOY DE FL ORLANDO ABLEMEN [email protected] SELOS AGRADESERE ABLEMEN [email protected]
suz

AOL

#1249 Sep 13, 2010
no one listens eeeeeeeeeeeeee and I am a local even

AOL

#1250 Sep 13, 2010
I'm listening Suz. I feel your pain! lol

Every year for fiesta I always remember Geneva. She had such a wonderful voice. Fiesta wasn't fiesta till I heard her singing on the bandstand. Too bad those days are gone.

Do you still live in Santa Fe? I'm still here after all these years.

Dent, MN

#1251 Sep 14, 2010
[email protected] and Suz, have you been to the Facebook site "You Know You are Old School Santa Fe When..." It is a great site and there are no quarrelsome posts. Try it!
suz

AOL

#1252 Sep 23, 2010
yes still live in sf pablo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Santa Fe New Mexican Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Echoes of the past still haunt Pojoaque's Line ... (Jun '09) Aug 15 Char 42
News Wind energy sweeps plains; course correction in... (Jan '09) Jul 28 bpayne37 21
News Former astronaut scoffs at global warming (Feb '09) Jul '16 Into The Night 2,406
News Paulson: crisis happens once or twice in 100 years (Nov '08) Jun '16 Goldman Sachs 17
News Snow Trax: Ski season wraps up (Mar '09) Jun '16 MarieCornwall 13
News 'Double dippers' fought legislation (May '09) Apr '16 concerned citizen 56
News Immigrant children to arrive at Holloman on Sunday (Jan '16) Feb '16 Sick of race card 52
More from around the web