US anti-kidnapping expert kidnapped i...

US anti-kidnapping expert kidnapped in Mexico

There are 13 comments on the The Santa Fe New Mexican story from Dec 15, 2008, titled US anti-kidnapping expert kidnapped in Mexico. In it, The Santa Fe New Mexican reports that:

MEXICO CITY a ' A well-known U.S. anti-kidnapping expert has himself fallen victim to Mexico's wave of abductions as unidentified assailants snatched him from a street in the northern city of Saltillo, one of ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Santa Fe New Mexican.

Pat Romero

United States

#1 Dec 15, 2008
Mexico tourist campaign, "Come visit Mexico, and never leave".
KD Murphy

Rio Rancho, NM

#2 Dec 15, 2008
Or, "Lose your head in Mexico."
Or maybe

Santa Fe, NM

#3 Dec 15, 2008
he'll be even more of an "expert" after this.
Maureen

Boston, MA

#4 Dec 16, 2008
If you need even more reason not to visiti Mexico, visit:WWW.MEXICOVACATIONAWAREN ESS.COM
Gabe Kotter

Albuquerque, NM

#5 Dec 16, 2008
"US anti-kidnapping expert kidnapped in Mexico"

Only Homer Simpson could sum this headline up in one word: "D'oh!!"
thx for info stories

Toronto, Canada

#6 Jan 1, 2009
B.C. man critical after two Canadians shot at Mexico strip club

Two Canadians were shot in the Mexican tourist hot spot of Cabo San Lucas Tuesday and one remains in hospital in critical condition, Mexican media reported Wednesday...

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/canada/TM7RS...
Fabian

Tijuana, Mexico

#7 Jul 17, 2009
I'm from Mexico. And every level of goberment position is corrupted it's impossible to live like this. If i were the president i would bring International Help (Military Help).. A lot of people are sufering and the efforts of our country to control the situation it's not enough. I think Mexico is more dangerous than Irak.
Fabian

Tijuana, Mexico

#8 Jul 17, 2009
FBI, US Marines please come and clean all the this F**** mess :)
Dead like me

Mexico

#9 Jul 17, 2009
Fabian wrote:
I'm from Mexico. And every level of goberment position is corrupted it's impossible to live like this. If i were the president i would bring International Help (Military Help).. A lot of people are sufering and the efforts of our country to control the situation it's not enough. I think Mexico is more dangerous than Irak.
Where you live it is more dangerous than Iraq.
But so are Chicago and many other US cities.

The problem is that the drug cartels make more money every year than the whole country of Mexico.
How can Mexico win a war that one sided.
It would be like Cuba fighting the USA.
It can’t work.

The only way to stop the war is to cut off the supply of money going to the cartels.
Seal the border both directions to illegal travel.
And get Americans to quite spending billions of dollars every year on cocaine.

Until that happens you will be in the middle of a war………….
No More

Meadville, PA

#10 Jul 17, 2009
Fabian wrote:
FBI, US Marines please come and clean all the this F**** mess :)
Yeah and then the next thing you know the U.S. is being criticized again for meddling in peoples affairs, policing the world, being imperialistic etc. etc. no thanks.

“The Buybull is innerrrent.”

Since: Jun 08

Schaumburg, IL

#11 Jul 17, 2009
Or maybe wrote:
he'll be even more of an "expert" after this.
Now, now, let's not get "carried away."

I hope his wife, who would be expected to pay a ransom, is not similarly a "relationship counselor" who is unhappy with her marriage....

“The Buybull is innerrrent.”

Since: Jun 08

Schaumburg, IL

#12 Jul 17, 2009
No More wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah and then the next thing you know the U.S. is being criticized again for meddling in peoples affairs, policing the world, being imperialistic etc. etc. no thanks.
OTOH, Mexico does have quite a bit of oil for Halliburton, et. al.....
NoMex4ME

United States

#13 Oct 18, 2010
I hate this is happening in Cabo. I have vacationed there 5 years. Very pretty place. Soo glad I never bouhgt a time share!!! I wouldn't mind gathering up all those pushee sales man that harassed the **** out of me to buy buy buy, put them on a bus and drive them to the border!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Santa Fe New Mexican Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Judge refuses to split charges in sex solicitat... Sep '16 The Truth 1
News Home sweet home school (Dec '08) Sep '16 Mr Coach 8
Memory Lane - only for Real Santa Feans (Oct '08) Sep '16 ljc 2,213
News New jury system aims to ease burden of duty (Sep '09) Sep '16 Jeanne Scripps 5
News Echoes of the past still haunt Pojoaque's Line ... (Jun '09) Aug '16 Char 42
News Wind energy sweeps plains; course correction in... (Jan '09) Jul '16 bpayne37 21
News Former astronaut scoffs at global warming (Feb '09) Jul '16 Into The Night 2,406
More from around the web