Patrick Swayze, 1952-2009

There are 5 comments on the The Santa Fe New Mexican story from Sep 14, 2009, titled Patrick Swayze, 1952-2009. In it, The Santa Fe New Mexican reports that:

LOS ANGELES a ' Patrick Swayze, an actor and classically trained dancer whose role in the film Dirty Dancing made him a movie star, died Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Santa Fe New Mexican.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Mosquitoe

Mattoon, IL

#46 Sep 19, 2009
Patrick is a great actor and will be missed. It seems like A lot of entertainers have died latley. It makes me sad and sick.
Felix

Eagle, ID

#47 Sep 21, 2009
The community is called EL Porvenir. My mother's property borders Patrick's property. EL Porvenir is 18 miles Northwest of Las Vegas, NM
aeren

Córdoba, Spain

#48 Mar 1, 2010
Felix wrote:
The community is called EL Porvenir. My mother's property borders Patrick's property. EL Porvenir is 18 miles Northwest of Las Vegas, NM
Can you tell me what are the coordinates of the El Porvenir in google earth?
chatterbox8750

Los Alamos, NM

#49 Mar 1, 2010
aeren wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you tell me what are the coordinates of the El Porvenir in google earth?
Try this:

http://maps.google.com/maps...
aeren

Córdoba, Spain

#50 Mar 1, 2010
chatterbox8750 wrote:
<quoted text>
Try this:
http://maps.google.com/maps...
Thank you very much, I've never been in the U.S. and was a little lost, I was looking Patrick Swayze's ranch, I thought the future was a town but I see that is a vast land,
and from what I see on google earth must be a very beautiful mountains
greetings from across the ocean

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Santa Fe New Mexican Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Growing up Spanglish (Feb '10) Apr 28 Don Gregorio Enri... 2
News Living with voices: S.F. man copes with schizop... (Dec '08) Feb '15 LucitaAranda 34
News Beaver Toyota relocation plan hits annex snag (Nov '08) Feb '15 Hoka Huste 50
News Pro-choice stance a deal breaker for these Demo... (Oct '08) Jan '15 apodacamel 15
News Small-scale room design tips (Apr '09) Jan '15 Pavlos Lombardi 2
News Santa Fe Horse Park co-owner to lose home to fo... (Feb '09) Jan '15 sharonk 16
News Snow Trax: Ski season wraps up (Mar '09) Dec '14 Paul Szeman 12
More from around the web