No title

There are 3 comments on the The Santa Fe New Mexican story from Jun 19, 2010, titled No title. In it, The Santa Fe New Mexican reports that:

It's true that some people only think of helping animals, while others jump into it with both feet.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Santa Fe New Mexican.

Deborah

Kingston, Jamaica

#1 Jun 21, 2010
Karen, and AKI deserves all the praise that they are receiving. She continues to be the solid pillar of strength for all of us who are working and fighting to save the animals from wretched humans who have no love for creatures of this earth.G-D bless her forever!
Karen Menczer

United States

#2 Jun 21, 2010
Ben, Thank you so much for bringing AKI and these wonderful animal welfare advocates, who work in poor countries, to the attention of a wider audience. AKI's partner organizations in Africa, Latin America, and Eastern Europe have so few people they can turn to for support. They rely on us so they can continue to help animals. I'll be carrying flea and tick meds to Uganda, and I'll return with lots of pictures. Karen
Pilar Thorn

Tegucigalpa, Honduras

#3 Jun 21, 2010
Congratulations on your excellent work to help abandoned and mistreated animals around the world. I hope more people will support your wonderful work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Santa Fe New Mexican Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Months of inaction led 20 Republicans to take a... 11 hr spytheweb 1
News Letters to the editor for May 17, 2009 (May '09) May 21 Trevor Burrowes 237
News Romero recalled as quiet, 'one of the boys' (Dec '08) May 21 Guest 21
News Air Force loses explosives on North Dakota road May 15 Double 07 1
Memory Lane - only for Real Santa Feans (Oct '08) May 12 Royce 2,225
News Two Christian sect leaders face more charges in... May 9 Everett 1
News America's first black billionaire: Trump econom... May 8 Lawrence Wolf 46