Seven solutions for sleepless situations

Seven solutions for sleepless situations

There are 3 comments on the The Santa Fe New Mexican story from Jun 6, 2010, titled Seven solutions for sleepless situations. In it, The Santa Fe New Mexican reports that:

Although we spend one-third of our lives sleeping, many of us don't do it very well.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Santa Fe New Mexican.

Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania, United Republic of

#1 Jun 9, 2010
i am 50 years old man my problem is i feel like i dont get enough time to sleep i go to bed around 10:30 and wake up at 5 between those hours i feel like i have slept only one hour>>>>>> >> what are the solutions for that please if possible do email me on [email protected]

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#2 Jun 14, 2010
do you have pains in your body? look up fibromyalgia and see if you have the other symptoms listed, it could be that, i have fibro and i never feel like i get enough sleep even if i sleep for 12 hours

Czech Republic

#3 Sep 24, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Santa Fe New Mexican Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News League of extraordinary New Mexicans (Oct '09) Oct '15 Mariaelenalopez46 5
News Deadly exposure: Plutonium-related cancers plag... (Apr '09) Oct '15 David D 28
News El Corazon de Santa Fe managers hopeful (Apr '09) Sep '15 Frustrated Seller 2
News Bumper crop has plenty of people out picking pinon (Oct '08) Sep '15 Redfrog176 20
News Man once cleared of murder back in prison (Jun '09) Sep '15 Joe McGillicuddy 55
News V-8 trike is one beauty of a beast (Jul '09) Aug '15 Bikers sux 3
Memory Lane - only for Real Santa Feans (Oct '08) Aug '15 tamara 2,212
More from around the web