Lawyers slam police in Valdez trial

Lawyers slam police in Valdez trial

There are 46 comments on the The Santa Fe New Mexican story from Nov 18, 2008, titled Lawyers slam police in Valdez trial. In it, The Santa Fe New Mexican reports that:

A Santa Fe police detective manipulated, coerced and threatened eyewitnesses to the shooting death of a local man in June 2007 so they would change their stories to fit his theory of what happened, two defense ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Santa Fe New Mexican.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
CleanItUp

Palm Harbor, FL

#49 Apr 16, 2009
Never Happen.
SSL

Fargo, ND

#50 Apr 24, 2009
Your cousin was a **** just as bad as you are. If you really think they did it, why sit here and cry like a hippie?
EMVL

Las Vegas, NM

#51 Apr 27, 2009
SSL wrote:
Your cousin was a **** just as bad as you are. If you really think they did it, why sit here and cry like a hippie?
Look who's the ****, talking trash behind a computer. You have no idea ... but you might if you leave your name ...
Just T

Phoenix, AZ

#52 Apr 27, 2009
The bickering on here is getting ridiculous! It's SOOOOOOOOOOOO SF!!!
MzRoze

Antioch, CA

#53 Jun 7, 2014
MSS wrote:
Jacob Chavez has over 16 cases in Santa Fe. That is only what shows up in the NM court website. Some of you may remember a few years ago, Jacob was on the run after an eye witness identified him as the shooter in the murder of Diego Miera. He was never actually charged but EVERYONE who knows Jacob knows that he is a murderer. His own family and friends are afraid of him! Santa Fe will be a much safer place when he is convicted and hopefully sentenced to death! RIP Max Valdez! RIP Diego Miera!
I dont know thus scumbag worthless piece of sheet, but I do know he was a person of interest in the death of Diego Miera..He has no heart, nor one shred of love for another human. I do know his father and what is so absurd is his father believes he is innocent, ir so he says..He deserves to spend the rest of his life behind bars and stop appealing this case. He is a menance to society. He IS where he needs to be.
MzRoze

Aurora, CO

#54 Jul 10, 2014
Jacob Chavez is going up for a 2nd appeal. I hope he loses this one, as well. He does not deserve to be free, only to heartlessly take another life, with no regard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Santa Fe New Mexican Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police on lookout for 'healer' in scam probe (Jul '09) Sep 25 Sharon 88
News Despite pardon, Arpaio judge isn't convinced sh... Sep '17 tomin cali 1
News At risk in Rohingya exodus: 230,000 children, h... Sep '17 Wildchild 1
News About those climate denials: You're wrong Sep '17 Talkin To A 9yo 9
News Convicted stalker running for Pearce's seat as ... Sep '17 Marie 6
News Albuquerque man arrested in Santa Fe, accused o... Sep '17 Ustinque 3
News PNM customers call for more clean energy, not h... Sep '17 Iron Wil 2
More from around the web