Coast Guard gearing up for influx of ...

Coast Guard gearing up for influx of boats - Redwood Times

There are 1 comment on the Redwood Times story from Aug 26, 2009, titled Coast Guard gearing up for influx of boats - Redwood Times. In it, Redwood Times reports that:

Coast Guard Group Humboldt Bay is coordinating with state and local agencies to ensure a safe salmon season.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Redwood Times.

Since: Jun 09

Sacramento, CA

#1 Aug 27, 2009
Safety should be the top priority of any boater or angler out on the water. Everyone can do the small things to keep California’s waterways safe and enjoyable. Just take an extra look around the boat or take an extra second to put on a life jacket. That extra effort will mean a lot if something goes wrong. Find more safety information at this website: http://bit.ly/3yJNB7

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Redwood Times Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why norovirus is such a menace (Feb '14) 5 hr ingraham AIPAC 71
News Rallies in cities across US decrying deportation (Apr '14) Jun '17 AmPieJam UncleSam 5
News COMMET makes arrests in marijuana cultivation o... (Feb '12) Mar '17 Larree Allene 10
News Are supplements good or bad and how much should... (Dec '13) Oct '16 CountingJoys 2
Been setting i parking lot for 5 hrs (Sep '16) Sep '16 Miss P 1
News Why we're all talking about Mitt Romney again (Feb '14) Feb '16 kuda 5
News Former Logger, Raider, Harrison inducted into S... (Jun '08) Nov '15 Fart news 7
More from around the web