Next Last
former detainee

United States

#22 May 27, 2011
I also earned my G.E.D and learned computer graphics
phillip kalaveras

Sacramento, CA

#23 Sep 10, 2011
I was a resident twice back in the early 70's totaling more than a year. I'm sure there gone now but I will never forget Mrs Chambers Mr Anderson Dentin and last but not least Pieleo. They made me feel good about myself and realize for the first time I was not so dumb after all. They made a huge impact in my life and probably saved it. I've lived a good life since then, became a machinist married and still married to my high school sweetheart, two daughters, seven grand kids. Thank You All
Respect

Palo Alto, CA

#24 Aug 9, 2012
Deport Glenwood Illegals wrote:
Camp Glenwood has lived out its usefulness. It is just hiding our problem children and probably has a few illegal immigrant inmates residing there should be picked up by ICE for immigration hearings and deported or self-deported along with their parents.
By the way, how many of the inmates or is wards, are illegal immigrants or offspring of illegal immigrants and why hasn't San Mateo County reported them to Immigration and Customs Enforcement?
Let's not forget about the children in dependency petitions that are here illegally and why they are not reported to ICE!
First of all this program is designed to help all youtrh at risk, and for you to claim that the parents should be deported, i mean what are you thinking would you like that for your family, i mean think before you write. I believe that we all deserve a second chance in life, thanks to programs like Camp Glenwood they can help.
Native sweatlodge

Stockton, CA

#25 Mar 18, 2013
Camp glenwood needs to provide a spiritual ceremony to the kids detained there! Such as a native american sweat lodge!!
Native sweatlodge

Stockton, CA

#26 Mar 18, 2013
former detainee wrote:
I was detained in glenwood around 1994-1995..and it was a changing experience! This facility help change my life!....I remember MR.G...and how he kept us physically fit! And the weekend passes! The only thing it lacked was a native american religious ceremonial practice area with a spiritual leader! San mateo county should look into the sweat lodge and its effect on youth.
good idea!!
miguel

United States

#27 Apr 4, 2013
Deport Glenwood Illegals wrote:
Camp Glenwood has lived out its usefulness. It is just hiding our problem children and probably has a few illegal immigrant inmates residing there should be picked up by ICE for immigration hearings and deported or self-deported along with their parents.
By the way, how many of the inmates or is wards, are illegal immigrants or offspring of illegal immigrants and why hasn't San Mateo County reported them to Immigration and Customs Enforcement?
Let's not forget about the children in dependency petitions that are here illegally and why they are not reported to ICE!
your out of your mind why dont you call ice to take you back dont be like that your not even from here racist as hol
miguel

United States

#28 Apr 4, 2013
I was ther in 99 and it help me too Mr. pelio was the and he help me too thhank you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Redwood City Daily News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Want Free Vocational Training? (Aug '07) Oct 9 Eugene Dean 2
Redwood City History "Add Facts, Memories & Tho... (Sep '08) Apr '14 Stormy Steigman 27
Redwood City Shooting from 11/8/07 in RWC (Nov '07) Apr '14 RWC descent 111
New Sam Trans Bus Stops (Mar '14) Mar '14 Angry Alamedian 1
BREAKING NEWS: Triple homicide in Redwood City ... (Jun '08) Feb '14 Goodbye RWC 130
Downtown Redwood City Gang Banger problem (Apr '08) Feb '14 Goodbye RWC 170
Deputy sheriff claims harassment (Aug '08) Feb '14 The Truth Will Out 123

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE