Police investigate fatal accident on 101

Police investigate fatal accident on 101

There are 20 comments on the Redwood City Daily News story from Mar 22, 2008, titled Police investigate fatal accident on 101. In it, Redwood City Daily News reports that:

The California Highway Patrol is investigating the death of a 21-year-old San Mateo man whose body was found in a car Friday on the side of Highway 101 near Marine Parkway in Belmont.
The California Highway Patrol is investigating the death of a 21-year-old San Mateo man whose body was found in a car Friday on the side of Highway 101 near Marine Parkway in Belmont. <br/> <br/>The body of Nathanael Dodge was found shortly after 8 a.m., and it appeared to have been there for some time, said CHP Sgt. Alex Radich. <br/> <br/>"When we found him, rigor mortis had already set in," Radich said. <br/> <br/>The vehicle - a newer model, graphite-colored Mazda 3 - apparently veered off the highway behind a guard rail and hit a retaining wall, law enforcement officials said. <br/> <br/>The nature of the accident and the cause of death are still under investigation. <br/> <br/>Anyone with any information regarding the incident is encouraged to contact the CHP Redwood City office at 650-369-6261. <br/>
BENKIS S MOM

San Carlos, CA

#1 Mar 22, 2008
RIP Nate, I know my son's will miss you very much. EVERYONE will miss you!!! FOREVER IN OUR HEART'S!!!!
ray employe of nate

Hayward, CA

#2 Mar 23, 2008
rip nate we will miss u all of the boys and i will especially

ps:is there anyway to show pictures
friend of nate

San Jose, CA

#3 Mar 23, 2008
you will be missed so much!!
Nates Father

United States

#4 Mar 23, 2008
There will be a memorial service for Nate on Thursday, March 27th at 7:00PM at Peninsula Covenant Church, 3560 Farm Hill Blvd in Redwood City. Everyone is welcome. Please bring pictures of Nate to post on a memory board for the family.
The Glowniak family

AOL

#5 Mar 23, 2008
We are so saddened by this news that has traveled up to us from Nates friends. We will remember all the wonderful things about Nate and we send our warmest wishes to his family!
Toris Mom

San Francisco, CA

#6 Mar 24, 2008
You will be solely missed, your smile and laugh.
Toris Mom

San Francisco, CA

#7 Mar 24, 2008
it is Belmont not Sausalito
KT PCC

Edmond, OK

#8 Mar 24, 2008
I remember gabby always talking about her 'friend' nate (this was when they were both in HS) and then one day Nate started coming to PCC youth group. What a fantastic young man, he will be missed.
QQQ

United States

#9 Mar 24, 2008
Nate and I use to play CS together and he was always a nice and chill dude. My condolences go out to the Dodge. R.I.P. Nate, you will be missed.
Rashad

Long Beach, CA

#10 Mar 24, 2008
RIP brother, you were always someone I could get a laugh out of. You will be missed!
NKV

Hayward, CA

#11 Mar 24, 2008
RIP Nate. My heart goes out to the Dodge family.
Lisa P

Richmond, CA

#12 Mar 25, 2008
Nate was a sweet young man. We had so much fun working nights together at Longs in San Carlos. My heart goes out to his mother and father.
j benkis

San Carlos, CA

#13 Mar 26, 2008
its hard to know your gone but i know your in a better place i send all my love to your family and i will miss you
Edward

San Mateo, CA

#14 May 19, 2008
will miss you our soccer coach R.I.P we love you nate
Edward

San Mateo, CA

#15 May 19, 2008
R.I.P we love you nate Hope i get to see your pictures again will miss you our soccer coach. 1988-2008 march 21
Edward

San Mateo, CA

#16 May 19, 2008
I love you nate you were the best coach ever and I wish you were here. to my friend nate
Kristina

San Mateo, CA

#17 May 19, 2008
Nate- HS would have never been bearable with out you i miss you and i wish we could have stayed close even though we went our separate ways after graduation i know your looking down on us. i love you bud
Edward Rivera

San Mateo, CA

#18 May 20, 2008
nate i*LL never for get you!! I wish you were here I Love you dod Rest in peac my friend
Edward Rivera

San Mateo, CA

#19 May 26, 2008
ill mis you
EDDIE

San Mateo, CA

#20 Mar 16, 2009
U were a cool

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Redwood City Daily News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Breaching Camp Glenwood: a medium security faci... (Aug '08) Nov '17 good boy after camp 30
Redwood City History "Add Facts, Memories & Tho... (Sep '08) Aug '17 mycues 28
News Police ID man fatally shot on Highway 101 (Jun '08) Aug '16 AnGe 33
News Stunned in Sin City vice bust (Apr '08) Apr '16 SEXWORKERSANONYMOUS 24
Want Free Vocational Training? (Aug '07) Oct '14 Eugene Dean 2
Redwood City Shooting from 11/8/07 in RWC (Nov '07) Apr '14 RWC descent 111
New Sam Trans Bus Stops (Mar '14) Mar '14 Angry Alamedian 1
More from around the web