Data Shows Significant Gains in Fuel ...

Data Shows Significant Gains in Fuel Economy

There are 5 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Mar 13, 2013, titled Data Shows Significant Gains in Fuel Economy. In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

WASHINGTON Today, EPA released its annual report that tracks the fuel economy of vehicles sold in the United States, underscoring the major increases made in the efficiency of the vehicles Americans drive, reducing oil consumption and cutting carbon emissions.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

real central va Marine

Crozet, VA

#1 Mar 15, 2013
"estimates", "expected", "projections", "expected(again)", "attributes", "indicates",...it's all smoke and mirrors.

“Don't Drink The Obama Kool-Aid”

Since: Aug 09

You don't need to know, Va.

#2 Mar 15, 2013
Oh goody! Now I can drive twice as many miles as before for the same amount of money. Life is good.
Gnu

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Mar 15, 2013
Im Ya Huckleberry wrote:
Oh goody! Now I can drive twice as many miles as before for the same amount of money. Life is good.
Oh yeah, well I can drive the same distance as before for half the amount of money. Life is better.
real central va Marine

Crozet, VA

#4 Mar 15, 2013
Gnu wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, well I can drive the same distance as before for half the amount of money. Life is better.
And I can drive all I want without having all those "pesky" toxic chemicals and heavy metals lurking under my floorboards, and STILL get 75-80% of the "mileage" the hybrids get. And my insurance is a whole lot cheaper...
huck

Charlottesville, VA

#5 Mar 15, 2013
Im Ya Huckleberry wrote:
and don't have to worry about gas tax paying for your roads

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NBC29 Charlottesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New Law Requires Disclosure Statement for Lyme ... (Mar '13) Jun 17 jasmina1990 21
News GE Fanuc Joint Venture Dissolved (Aug '09) Jun 3 Ex GE Fanucer 18
News Republican Candidate Corey Stewart Speaks at Ve... Jun 3 tomin cali 1
News Former Bus Driver Charged with Indecent Liberti... (May '13) May '17 Gbc 44
News Shifflett Sentenced to 6 Months for Manslaughter (Jun '11) May '17 sooolong 111
News Virginia state trooper resigns after sex assaul... (Nov '15) Apr '17 Kettle Corn 26
News Augusta Sheriff Investigating Late Night Shooting (Sep '10) Mar '17 reflections 87
More from around the web