What You Need to Know for Election Da...

What You Need to Know for Election Day - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sports and Weather

There are 74 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Nov 5, 2012, titled What You Need to Know for Election Day - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sports and Weather. In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

Tuesday is Election Day, and election officials all over the battleground state of Virginia are gearing up to make sure things run as smooth as possible.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
ELECTION UPDATE

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Nov 5, 2012
***OBAMA WILL WIN ALL SWING STATES EXCEPT FOR NORTH CAROLINA AND FLORIDA ***
>>> REPUBS, STOCK UP ON ALCOHOL TO DROWN YOUR SORROWS. ABC STORES EXTENDED HOURS WILL BE IN EFFECT ALL THIS WEEK
OBAMNEY 2012

Harrisonburg, VA

#2 Nov 5, 2012
George Carlin: The Illusion Of Choice
www.youtube.com/watch...

Obamney 2012! It's you versus them!
Romney has lost it

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Nov 5, 2012
I will go to bed early tomorrow night cause the election will be called even before the west coast results are in.
Pat

Springfield, NJ

#4 Nov 5, 2012
What you need to do on election day is to vote for the best man & that man is Obama!
Vote Obama
Illusion

Charlottesville, VA

#5 Nov 5, 2012
It was an Illusion and deluison that Obama resembeled anything but a President. Way to go having the ambassador murdered and blaming it on a video rather than recognize it was an Al-Queda hit.
Hey Larry

Charlottesville, VA

#6 Nov 5, 2012
Illusion wrote:
It was an Illusion and deluison that Obama resembeled anything but a President. Way to go having the ambassador murdered and blaming it on a video rather than recognize it was an Al-Queda hit.
Get over it Illusion; if you want to dwell on it, go back to Faux News; I'm sure
they're still running the story, nobody else is.
Democrat voter

Bismarck, ND

#7 Nov 5, 2012
It's so unfair I have to hold on till Wednesday to vote for Obama, but I can't wait!
hondacivic

Staunton, VA

#8 Nov 5, 2012
Illusion wrote:
What a stupid accusation. You sound like you are saying Obama ordered the killing of the Ambassador. What about your V.P. candidate that voted to reduce the funding for security at the Embassies?
Mitt will loose

Charlottesville, VA

#10 Nov 5, 2012
Thanks for the reminder, I can't wait to watch Reily and Insannity to cry in their soup. Their corporate backers will give them a pay cut for the loss. Insammity will start claiming the end of the world when Obama wins.
Pat

Wytheville, VA

#11 Nov 5, 2012
Pat wrote:
What you need to do on election day is to vote for the best man & that man is Obama!
Vote Obama
Obama: vote for revenge.
Romney: vote for love of country.
Romney wins tomorrow.
heh (posting as Pat from the United States) will be out of work the next day when Virginia Organizing fires him because Obama lost. I'm sympathetic heh, but not real sorry about that.
ResnoblicansHave Romnesia

Ardsley, NY

#12 Nov 5, 2012
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama: vote for revenge.
Romney: vote for love of country.
Romney wins tomorrow.
heh (posting as Pat from the United States) will be out of work the next day when Virginia Organizing fires him because Obama lost. I'm sympathetic heh, but not real sorry about that.
Pat, are you flip flopping? Maybe your blog name should be Sybil!
Hartes Ignorance

Butler, PA

#13 Nov 5, 2012
If you fail to vote, you fail your nation as a citizen.
VA4GaryJohnson

Harrisonburg, VA

#14 Nov 5, 2012
The one who always wins, no matter what, are the rich elite, because they control both major political parties and the have their own agenda. With the 2 party system, it’s “heads they win, tails we lose”. We have been the losers for so long, we have come to accept their illusion of difference. More wars, more crushing debt, more police state conditions, regardless of who wins. In 2016, we will be right back where we are now, claiming “everyone should vote for one guy, so the other guy won’t win”. Nothing changed from Bush to Obama, and nothing will change from Obama to Romney.

However, there is a rare and positive opportunity this election. A candidate is running that is far better for America than the Big Two. There is no chance he will win, but 5%+ voting block will elevate the Libertarian Party to Major Party status, and then we will indeed have expanded choices and can vote the rich elite out of our government. GARY JOHNSON 2012! LIVE FREE!
Hartes Ignorance

Butler, PA

#15 Nov 5, 2012
And Gary Johnson isn't one of the "rich elite"?. He's a multi-millionaire, anti tax ( ESPECIALLY on multi-millionaires ) REPUBLICAN. That pumped a half million dollars of his OWN money to secure a governorship. HE running Libertarian, only because his own TRUE party just had MORE & BIGGER elitists than he could compete with.

“Don't Drink The Obama Kool-Aid”

Since: Aug 09

You don't need to know, Va.

#16 Nov 6, 2012
If you can't pass this test-please don't vote.

http://helloquizzy.okcupid.com/results/the-ar...
Wondering

Wirtz, VA

#17 Nov 6, 2012
Hey Larry wrote:
<quoted text>
Get over it Illusion; if you want to dwell on it, go back to Faux News; I'm sure
they're still running the story, nobody else is.

Within 7 minutes the American people knew OBL had been killed. It's been more than 8 weeks and our President has not given the American people any answers. Where was he? Who denied on that night the request for HELP? It's sad that we have men and women willing to die for our freedoms but our President can't be honest with their families or the American people about what happened that night.
heh

Charlottesville, VA

#18 Nov 6, 2012
Illusion wrote:
Way to go having the ambassador murdered
"House Republicans voted to cut nearly $300 million from the U.S. embassy security budget."

http://thinkprogress.org/security/2012/10/10/...
Wondering

Wirtz, VA

#19 Nov 6, 2012
heh wrote:
<quoted text>
"House Republicans voted to cut nearly $300 million from the U.S. embassy security budget."
http://thinkprogress.org/security/2012/10/10/...
We still need answers from our President as to what happened that night.
H8tosay

Charlottesville, VA

#20 Nov 6, 2012
Im Ya Huckleberry wrote:
If you can't pass this test-please don't vote.
http://helloquizzy.okcupid.com/results/the-ar...
I answered the questions like Mitt would have, and this is the assessment I received: "Thanks to your lack of knowledge about eonomics, foreign policy, and our government, you've got a good shot at being a great politician, maybe even the next President!"
heh

Charlottesville, VA

#21 Nov 6, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
We still need answers from our President as to what happened that night.
The gop cut the secretary of states security budget, otherwise we would have more personnel in dangerous places

duh.... love of country

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NBC29 Charlottesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Panhandling at Stop Lights Raises Enforcement Q... (May '13) Jun 16 DEVGOD 136
News Police Standoff at Lake Monticello Ends, Suspec... (Feb '13) Jun 8 Sick of Taxes 80
News 800-pound Rhode Island man says he's determined... (Nov '15) May '16 Three Days 3
News University of Mary Washington names new president Apr '16 Jennie Marie 1
News Staunton Police Investigate Murder-Suicide (May '09) Apr '16 Someone 9
News Kyle Long Arrested in Charlottesville (Jan '09) Apr '16 Go Blue Forever 83
News Greene County Church Arson Trial (Mar '11) Mar '16 stephen fox 43
More from around the web