Morgan Harrington's Parents Mark 2 Ye...

Morgan Harrington's Parents Mark 2 Years Since Remains Found - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA New...

There are 86 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Jan 26, 2012, titled Morgan Harrington's Parents Mark 2 Years Since Remains Found - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA New.... In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

Thursday the parents of a murdered Virginia Tech student marked the second anniversary when their daughter's remains were discovered at the last place she was seen alive.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
CvilleGordo

Charlottesville, VA

#89 Feb 2, 2012
Concerned Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Look it up for yourself, Einstein. It is VSP Release #38. DNA evidence, forensically linking both crimes. You are living in La La Land if you think Morgan was not murdered. You are a joke.
Concerned "If you don't agree with everything I say you must be wrong" Minivan-Soccer-Mom: you are beginning to sound a bit shrill, and you still didn't answer my question. Here's the quote you refer to: "DNA evidence was recovered during the course of the Harrington investigation..."

And here is what I challenged you to do: "Where - please provide a link if you can - did you read that VSP released the specific location that DNA linking Morgan to the SUSPECTED rapist was recovered? Could it be.....the t-shirt found in Charlottesville (which was probably discarded in the JPJ arena)?"

So, I realize that PVCC is not strong on logic courses, but try to follow. Please provide a link, a reference, a source, stating the specific location that the DNA was found. I missed that.
Jme

Roanoke, VA

#90 Feb 2, 2012
Concerned Mom, I think you misunderstood what Cville Gordo was asking/saying when he said, "Where - please provide a link if you can - did you read that VSP released the specific location that DNA linking Morgan to the SUSPECTED rapist was recovered? Could it be.....the t-shirt found in Charlottesville (which was probably discarded in the JPJ arena)?"
He is saying that VSP never released a statement with the "specific LOCATION" of WHERE this dna was found that links this case to the one in 2005. Media release #38 states that they have forensically linked the two cases BUT they don't specifically say whether that dna evidence was found with the body on the farm OR on the t-shirt.
Though I, like you, believe Morgan was murdered, Gordo is correct to infer that if "sketch's dna" was limited to being just on the t-shirt, then it can also only be proven that THE T-SHIRT ALONE came in contact with sketch's dna sometime between Oct. 17th and the day the t-shirt was found three weeks later.
Until we hear that his dna was also found with the body, we are limited to what we can say is proveable. I pray that if Morgan was murdered as we believe, that dna was also found with Morgan's body.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
CvilleGordo

Charlottesville, VA

#91 Feb 2, 2012
Jme wrote:
Concerned Mom, I think you misunderstood what Cville Gordo was asking/saying when he said, "Where - please provide a link if you can - did you read that VSP released the specific location that DNA linking Morgan to the SUSPECTED rapist was recovered? Could it be.....the t-shirt found in Charlottesville (which was probably discarded in the JPJ arena)?"
He is saying that VSP never released a statement with the "specific LOCATION" of WHERE this dna was found that links this case to the one in 2005. Media release #38 states that they have forensically linked the two cases BUT they don't specifically say whether that dna evidence was found with the body on the farm OR on the t-shirt.
Though I, like you, believe Morgan was murdered, Gordo is correct to infer that if "sketch's dna" was limited to being just on the t-shirt, then it can also only be proven that THE T-SHIRT ALONE came in contact with sketch's dna sometime between Oct. 17th and the day the t-shirt was found three weeks later.
Until we hear that his dna was also found with the body, we are limited to what we can say is proveable. I pray that if Morgan was murdered as we believe, that dna was also found with Morgan's body.
Correct. And let me add this; by my sarcasm and choice of language I'm just provoking a strong response - that's me. I simply think that something other than murder happened to Morgan, and I have grown tired of the internet experts who think that if you don't agree with them, you are clearly wrong. Nothing is totally clear about this case - at least not to the public. I also think that this case has received an inordinate amount of attention - while other equally tragic cases have been largely ignored. In any case, if a cause of death has been determined, and if it does turn out to have been caused by a human being, then I hope the killer is brought to justice and given the death penalty. But if Morgan wandered out into a field and died of drug/alcohol poisoning or exposure or a combination thereof; who are we going to blame?
Jme

Roanoke, VA

#92 Feb 2, 2012
Gordo, You are entitled to that opinion. And until proven otherwise, each of us is only entitled to our assumptions given the official information. I might say though, that there are those who probably know far more than the general public, who also believe Morgan was murdered. I do not think they would have that opinion unless there was the possibility that the autopsy may have shown bleeding into the bones( indicating breakage prior to death)...possibly among other possible clues of violence/torture. I do not know...I can only say that I am propelled by the wish that Sketch's dna will not show up on another dead girl.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Concerned Mom

Buckingham, VA

#93 Feb 3, 2012
CvilleGordo wrote:
<quoted text>
Concerned "If you don't agree with everything I say you must be wrong" Minivan-Soccer-Mom: you are beginning to sound a bit shrill, and you still didn't answer my question. Here's the quote you refer to: "DNA evidence was recovered during the course of the Harrington investigation..."
And here is what I challenged you to do: "Where - please provide a link if you can - did you read that VSP released the specific location that DNA linking Morgan to the SUSPECTED rapist was recovered? Could it be.....the t-shirt found in Charlottesville (which was probably discarded in the JPJ arena)?"
So, I realize that PVCC is not strong on logic courses, but try to follow. Please provide a link, a reference, a source, stating the specific location that the DNA was found. I missed that.
My kids don't play soccer and I went to UVA, not PVCC. You are entitled to your opinion, as flawed and unrealistic as it is. Morgan did not wander into a field eleven miles away. She was murdered and in time, hopefully sooner than later, her murderer/murderers will be brought to justice BEFORE NEXT GIRL. Your choice of language just demonstrates your immaturity and I sense some rage in there also. I never said the DNA was found on Morgan's body. I said crime scene, body, or possessions. Sketch just happened to be carrying around her shirt? Someone put Sketch's DNA on her shirt? STILL shows a connection between a viloent rapist and Morgan.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Michael Sutton

Donie, TX

#94 Feb 18, 2012
Jme wrote:
Gordo, You are entitled to that opinion. And until proven otherwise, each of us is only entitled to our assumptions given the official information. I might say though, that there are those who probably know far more than the general public, who also believe Morgan was murdered. I do not think they would have that opinion unless there was the possibility that the autopsy may have shown bleeding into the bones( indicating breakage prior to death)...possibly among other possible clues of violence/torture. I do not know...I can only say that I am propelled by the wish that Sketch's dna will not show up on another dead girl.
This poster if it is Jme has just told the biggest lie in the history of Morgan Harrington.

"I might say though, that there are those who probably know far more than the general public,"

This is a lie. No one believes that with certainty and quite the opposite that she was murdered!

Tis woman has called me at my home numerous times. She would like the Stink of blink. She paid for a private investigator to research a fellow administrator on Find Morgan.

She spread such filth and a dozen times I have proved she is a liar!

For months I told all,Morgan did not have a Metallica T-shirt in her possession. She tried to ridicule me for weeks on the internet,

She claims to know the friends, bull crap, she said hi one time.

After it was disclosed that the Metallica shirt was never worn she failed to address her lie!

She is worthless and an attention Wh_re!

She personal shared private information about Gil's family that would make Gil puke.

NO One in law enforcement is secretly confiding in her that a murder took place. If so, Jme print the damn name!

I never called her ever! Yet she called me on my home home phone numerous times!

She is sick, jealous and a God Da_n liar!

She lied and went behind the FM people and gave me IP address! Why, because she wanted to cross reference to pin down the leak from Blink to FM.

I have all of the IP's she gave me and Q would strangle her if she knew who was hacker of her sight. It was Jme!

It is time for some Easter cake and Morgan should rest in peace. her Father should never ever advise anyone!

He is in denial and sick, sick sick sick!

He was for 3 years before and put Morgan through hell. At least now she is at peace!

Q, Jme reported to me everything, even in the movie theater and the restaurant. She said you text ed K a dozen times during the movie.

She is sick! Jme is sick!

VSP has everything!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NBC29 Charlottesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New Law Requires Disclosure Statement for Lyme ... (Mar '13) Jun 17 jasmina1990 21
News GE Fanuc Joint Venture Dissolved (Aug '09) Jun 3 Ex GE Fanucer 18
News Republican Candidate Corey Stewart Speaks at Ve... Jun 3 tomin cali 1
News Former Bus Driver Charged with Indecent Liberti... (May '13) May '17 Gbc 44
News Shifflett Sentenced to 6 Months for Manslaughter (Jun '11) May '17 sooolong 111
News Virginia state trooper resigns after sex assaul... (Nov '15) Apr '17 Kettle Corn 26
News Augusta Sheriff Investigating Late Night Shooting (Sep '10) Mar '17 reflections 87
More from around the web