Charlottesville Mayor to Hold First S...

Charlottesville Mayor to Hold First State of the City Address

There are 10 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Jan 5, 2013, titled Charlottesville Mayor to Hold First State of the City Address. In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

When Charlottesville City Council meets Monday evening their agenda will include the usual list of items to be considered.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

No comprende

Cumming, GA

#1 Jan 7, 2013
Mayor Huja's "State of the City Address" will be a first for Charlottesville.... OK.

Is the Channel 10 coverage closed caption so we can understand what he is saying? Does anybody know?
Moi

Buford, GA

#2 Jan 7, 2013
I kind of feel like we've heard enough about the Dalai Lama and Obama coming (not that these weren't great events). Skip the self-congratulatory recap and focus on the REAL issues facing our humble hamlet, Huja.
40 oz malt in bag

Louisa, VA

#3 Jan 7, 2013
ksjfkshfsd .xd;kv;sdkvc ;lxkvlv;sd'dvl mj -we-=3=r[pweif f ,fo[psfsfpsfss wewpokpwjf po s..,..Skf fkpwe[aogaop]pk pvk[c[dsLC,zc,mxzx m.z c:weofif-w or
DFOOOSDOGD-=GOBOFBBFDBPFD, WITH THAT SAID BY THE MAYOR WHERE GONERS !
Dodger Bob

Warren, MI

#4 Jan 7, 2013
What an ego!
Indian

Crozet, VA

#5 Jan 7, 2013
I am Indian and I can't understand what he says. C'mon Mr. Huja, I know you can do better.
sez you

Charlottesville, VA

#6 Jan 7, 2013
The speech will be brought to you by a sexist male pig who's views on women are a slap in the face to all women in this or any city. Like someone else posted the mayors office should be an elected post. This is a joke. I've met the man, he's an elitist jerk.
4H8TERS

United States

#7 Jan 7, 2013
man, yall didnt even wait for the man to speak before you start hatin all over the place, hate hate hate, at least wait til they publish what the man said, haters.
4H8TERS

United States

#8 Jan 7, 2013
and i don't want to see my name on anyone's license plates.
Dodger Bob

Warren, MI

#9 Jan 7, 2013
4H8TERS wrote:
man, yall didnt even wait for the man to speak before you start hatin all over the place, hate hate hate, at least wait til they publish what the man said, haters.
We've been listening to him "speak" for 25 years.
thinking free

Bassett, VA

#10 Jan 7, 2013
He has lived in this crappy town for a long time, could someone buy him a hat? The towel is getting old!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NBC29 Charlottesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Augusta Sheriff Investigating Late Night Shooting (Sep '10) Mar 16 reflections 87
News Anti-Defamation League, Jewish centers get more... Mar 7 Jeff Brightone 1
News Augusta Woman No Longer Faces Animal Cruelty Ch... (May '12) Feb '17 Buk 7
News Charlottesville, Albemarle Co Join Program to R... Feb '17 Solarman 1
News Charlottesville Police Arrest Man Accused of Fraud (Apr '13) Feb '17 Charlottesville N... 14
News Mall Day Care Takes Care Of The Kids (Nov '09) Feb '17 SoulShine 15
News Family of Teen Accused of Hitting Crowd with Ca... (May '11) Jan '17 Louisa10 19
More from around the web