Pizza Delivery Driver Robbed at Gunpo...

Pizza Delivery Driver Robbed at Gunpoint - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sports and Weather

There are 56 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Dec 30, 2012, titled Pizza Delivery Driver Robbed at Gunpoint - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sports and Weather. In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

Charlottesville police are searching for three men who robbed a pizza delivery driver at gunpoint.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
thinking free

Bassett, VA

#1 Dec 30, 2012
Potheads are getting violent! Pizza dude needs to buy a glock!
Cowgirls

Buckingham, VA

#2 Dec 30, 2012
Must be cowgirls fans. Need a few pizzas to watch the game. Criminals are really dumb. Why risk being caught an going to prison for 15yrs for a slice of pizza an $10.00. Idiots...
Mrs Uppertee

South Saint Paul, MN

#3 Dec 30, 2012
Orangedale ave, nuff said!
Fred

Dallas, GA

#4 Dec 30, 2012
I wonder if the pizza company allows the employee to even have a firearm?
gag22901

Charlottesville, VA

#5 Dec 30, 2012
Maybe the City Council should appoint an Outreach Director to deal with armed felons!!!!! Maybe the Outreach Director can find them a job at the local bank...not that they probably haven't already thought of that...
Crack Scooter

Charlottesville, VA

#6 Dec 31, 2012
Time for pizza delivery guys to discard political correctness and simply refuse to deliver to the high crime streets.

Then the hope and changers will have to go back to robbing each other.

Hey Stonefields-----take note of the downtown crowd that can't wait to take the public bus system to your new stores!
Rusty

Edinburg, VA

#7 Dec 31, 2012
Why do Pizza companies still deliver to the hood? Let 'em walk to Exxon and use their SNAP card.
thinking free

Bassett, VA

#8 Dec 31, 2012
I think this was a hate crime. Why are whites always hated so much in charlottesburg?
Intelligence

Canton, MI

#9 Dec 31, 2012
Newsplex gave a description of the suspects why won't NBC 29?
Townie

Charlottesville, VA

#10 Dec 31, 2012
I see nothing wrong with Pizza Companies, and other businesses making home deliverise, refusing to operate in well defined high-crime areas. This is not racial discrimination, it's common sense risk management.

After all, don't we tell co-eds not to go jogging down certain streets in the middle of the night due to the risk mugging or sexual assault.
Cville resident

Ferrum, VA

#11 Dec 31, 2012
Awwww now come on y'all.... the thugs were hungry after all their excitement over Dallas losing to the Redskins. Home Boys needed nourishment plus bus fare home. Seriously... I am happy the pizza delivery person did not get hurt. I bet it was scarry though. Imagine.. a gun pointed at you for a measley few bucks and pizza. Geeezzzz, come on people... is it worth it??
wow

Anoka, MN

#12 Dec 31, 2012
Gets awful dark in Orangedale.
wow

Anoka, MN

#13 Dec 31, 2012
wouldn't have this problem if the KFC would have stayed!
PoPo

Anoka, MN

#14 Dec 31, 2012
Wonder if Tito the motorcycle cop got a slice?

Since: Oct 12

Charlottesville, VA

#15 Dec 31, 2012
NBC doesn't give descriptions of violent criminals out of fear that the Gestapo, I mean, the "Council on Race Relations/Human Rights Commission" might find their reporting offensive and bigoted and draw their ire and use their powers of "enforcement" to correct the situation.

CvilleGordo

Charlottesville, VA

#16 Dec 31, 2012
gag22901 wrote:
Maybe the City Council should appoint an Outreach Director to deal with armed felons!!!!! Maybe the Outreach Director can find them a job at the local bank...not that they probably haven't already thought of that...
The City Council is far too busy with matters of global significance.
99 problems

Charlottesville, VA

#17 Dec 31, 2012
PoPo wrote:
Wonder if Tito the motorcycle cop got a slice?
Nah, he was hiding behind a tree watching a guy take a wizz....or getting somebody going 55 in a 54...
Eaglescout1984

Charlottesville, VA

#18 Dec 31, 2012
When your take is 2 pizzas and how every much a deliver guy was carrying divided by three, it's time to rethink your choices in life.
A PIZZA DRIVER

Troutville, VA

#19 Dec 31, 2012
I dont know what these dumb butts are thinking. The pizza company I work for, we only carry 15$ at all times. No personal money on us for that reason. Far as fire arms yes some do carry. It might be against company policy.
huck

Charlottesville, VA

#20 Dec 31, 2012
Fred wrote:
I wonder if the pizza company allows the employee to even have a firearm?
makes sense,
shootout over pizza would make a better headline

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NBC29 Charlottesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Officer Recruitment Down 50% in Charlottesville... 3 hr Gematria News Sta... 1
News Charlottesville Victims Ask Court to Hold Nazis... Thu Gematria News Sta... 1
News Sweet or Tangy - That is the Question for Fluva... (Mar '11) Feb 5 USE FARTS 2
News Sunday's in the Park at McIntire (Jul '10) Feb 5 A Jones 10
News Imagine Dragons singer in Sundance film about L... Jan 24 Christsharian Dee... 2
News Staiger Seeks Fluvanna County School Board Seat... Nov '17 A Person in the Know 12
News Kaepernick, 49ers teammate kneel during nationa... (Sep '16) Nov '17 Much Farts 22
More from around the web