UVA Seeing High Number of Early Appli...

UVA Seeing High Number of Early Applications for Next Fall - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News,...

There are 3 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Nov 20, 2012, titled UVA Seeing High Number of Early Applications for Next Fall - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News,.... In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

This year, the University of Virginia is seeing a large amount of early applications for next fall.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

JL GotRocks

Richmond, VA

#1 Nov 20, 2012
Nonbinding early application is a disservice to the kids who truly want to go to UVA as their paperwork is lumped in with the multitudes. There should be a way for an application to say they will absolutely accept if offered admission.
thinking free

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Nov 20, 2012
I thought they did this to make admission more fair? Who would want to go to UVA anyway?
Dude

Spotsylvania, VA

#3 Nov 20, 2012
JL GotRocks wrote:
Nonbinding early application is a disservice to the kids who truly want to go to UVA as their paperwork is lumped in with the multitudes. There should be a way for an application to say they will absolutely accept if offered admission.
and absolutely zero chance of it being enforced, which would make it meaningless.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NBC29 Charlottesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Judge Dismisses Case Against The Inn at Afton O... (Aug '12) Fri Karen Jones 19
News Panhandling at Stop Lights Raises Enforcement Q... (May '13) Jun '16 DEVGOD 136
News Police Standoff at Lake Monticello Ends, Suspec... (Feb '13) Jun '16 Sick of Taxes 80
News 800-pound Rhode Island man says he's determined... (Nov '15) May '16 Three Days 3
News University of Mary Washington names new president Apr '16 Jennie Marie 1
News Staunton Police Investigate Murder-Suicide (May '09) Apr '16 Someone 9
News Kyle Long Arrested in Charlottesville (Jan '09) Apr '16 Go Blue Forever 83
More from around the web