Albemarle Police Looking for Missing ...

Albemarle Police Looking for Missing 15-Year-Old Girl

There are 73 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Feb 25, 2013, titled Albemarle Police Looking for Missing 15-Year-Old Girl. In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

Logan Sheild Kube has been missing since early the morning hours of February 26th.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
RandomThoughts

Atlanta, GA

#1 Feb 27, 2013
No Amber Alert .

Runaway

nothing to see here.
krissy

United States

#2 Feb 27, 2013
This is a sad time, i really just wont to say, i hope they find her soon and that she is ok.
Concerned

Crozet, VA

#3 Feb 27, 2013
Hoping that she is found safe and soon.
Lynchburger

Hamilton, VA

#4 Feb 27, 2013
Whatever it is, Logan. Go home; now that people know there is a problem, you can will get help.
saturday

Macomb, MI

#5 Feb 27, 2013
So for the pretty probably rich white girl that could have run away they got her on the news almost immediately but the probably not so rich black trans boy that probably is in danger (hope he's alright) almost nothing? HMMM! Hope the girl makes it home alright too but it just ain't right the coverage difference

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
thinking free

Charlottesville, VA

#6 Feb 27, 2013
saturday wrote:
So for the pretty probably rich white girl that could have run away they got her on the news almost immediately but the probably not so rich black trans boy that probably is in danger (hope he's alright) almost nothing? HMMM! Hope the girl makes it home alright too but it just ain't right the coverage difference
Get over it.
That kid already had his name/face plastered on NBC/Newsplex for a month now with no new revelations.
Do you expect his face to be airing 24/7/365?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Charlottesville, VA

#7 Feb 27, 2013
saturday wrote:
Ummmm. I recall him all over the news and still see him on the news.......... Stop the BS... Regardless of Race, they are kids..... have a little compasion.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
saturday

Macomb, MI

#8 Feb 27, 2013
thinking free wrote:
<quoted text>
Get over it.
That kid already had his name/face plastered on NBC/Newsplex for a month now with no new revelations.
Why don't you tell his family get over it I'm just saying the strong media attention almost immediately for this girl is now where near the attention he got and that's not right and a lot has to do with wealth and a lil with race and that's not right just voicing my opinion so you get over it

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
saturday

Macomb, MI

#9 Feb 27, 2013
[QUOTE who=" **** "]<quoted text>
Ummmm. I recall him all over the news and still see him on the news.......... Stop the BS... Regardless of Race, they are kids..... have a little compasion.[/QUOTE]
Hmm I think it was after he was missing like a week already not the next day like her o do have passion I hope that she returns safely and its always his family that I see pulling the little media attention his case gets and I know for a fact wealth does influence law enforcement actions thanks have a nice day and take your bs with you
I recall

Palmyra, VA

#10 Feb 27, 2013
If I remember correctly he/she was an ADULT and this is a child. Those few years make a difference legally.
Dohuh

Buckingham, VA

#11 Feb 27, 2013
Why do you assume her family was rich?
Jim Beam

Richmond, VA

#12 Feb 27, 2013
Hope she is found safely and soon.
sville

Charlottesville, VA

#13 Feb 27, 2013
Parying she is found alive and well
uhhhh

United States

#14 Feb 27, 2013
saturday wrote:
good lord- get over the race card BS..that ADULT was all over the news. they had searches for him and everything. just a stupid comment.
Rush Maddow

Richmond, VA

#15 Feb 27, 2013
Good thing she got blonde hair and blue eyes or no one would care.
uhhhh

United States

#16 Feb 27, 2013
yeah- the other guy was transgender..otherwise who would give a damn..right? same logic?
fo yo info

Palmyra, VA

#17 Feb 27, 2013
thinking free wrote:
<quoted text>
Get over it.
That's not what they are saying, how long the coverage was but, but how long it took to get coverage dummy.
CRK

Charlottesville, VA

#18 Feb 27, 2013
**** is wrong with you people? She's a missing child. You know nothing about her or her family. If you have nothing better to do than to spout hate after reading the news, then stay in your own little empty corner of the world and shut up! No one wants to read what you have to say. Have some compassion or keep quiet!
Lfish

Colorado Springs, CO

#19 Feb 27, 2013
I hope that she is found safe, and soon. My prayers goes out to the family.
beyond blessed 09

Bassett, VA

#20 Feb 27, 2013
The sad things about this whole forum is all people do is complain. The difference is who contacted the police and news station. The Transgender adult had a lot of publicity. His face was all over Charlottesville asking for the public's help. How long after people noticed that he was missing did they contact the police and news stations? This young lady went missing she is CHILD!There is a big difference. People go missing all the time and not all situations is the information public. Get over yourselves with the race and money issue. People need to be more proactive and in prayer for these missing people. I hope they find both of these young people alive and well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NBC29 Charlottesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Staiger Seeks Fluvanna County School Board Seat... Nov 15 A Person in the Know 12
News Kaepernick, 49ers teammate kneel during nationa... (Sep '16) Nov 15 Much Farts 22
News 14-Year-Old Identified in Fatal Fluvanna Accident (Feb '10) Nov '17 Rural jokes 8
News Fluvanna County Woman Kicks Off School Board Ca... (Aug '12) Nov '17 Go Andrew 12
News Fluvanna County Republicans Get out the Vote in... (Sep '12) Oct '17 DonaldMcDumpfHeil... 51
News Fluvanna Light Display Honoring Veterans (May '13) Oct '17 el rey de los cam... 7
News Charlottesville Police Arrest Man Accused of Fraud (Apr '13) Oct '17 DonaldMcDumpfHeil... 15
More from around the web