Man Arrested After Assaulting Charlot...

Man Arrested After Assaulting Charlottesville Police Officer

There are 61 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Feb 7, 2013, titled Man Arrested After Assaulting Charlottesville Police Officer. In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

Charlottesville police say Mafa shoved an officer in the forehead when he tried to break up a fight in the 300 block of Second Street shortly before 2 a.m. Saturday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Fuch

Mobile, AL

#1 Feb 9, 2013
Rosco B Coaltrain

Orange, VA

#2 Feb 9, 2013
Mama says stupid is as stupid does.Enjoy your 6 months in the heartbreak hotel,son.
Cudgel

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Feb 9, 2013
Second Street NE? NW? SE? SW? I just LOVE the news writing on this site!

“Equal Opportunity Not Results!”

Since: Nov 08

Charlottesville

#4 Feb 9, 2013
When is everyone going to wake up and admit that there are two generations of idiots out there?
Whatever

Charlottesville, VA

#5 Feb 9, 2013
C-Ville Patriot wrote:
When is everyone going to wake up and admit that there are two generations of idiots out there?
Yours and who else's?

Sorry, but toss up a softball like that and you had it coming.
Dude

Spotsylvania, VA

#6 Feb 9, 2013
I bet it wasn't malicious and will plea out to simple assualt. This is probably just another case of police breeding contempt for their own.
him

Charlottesville, VA

#7 Feb 9, 2013
Did he hurt the little creampuff?
sez you

Charlottesville, VA

#8 Feb 9, 2013
So there was already an altercation going on and the cop got in the middle? Then he gets shoved? awwwwwww, poor baby.
Reality check

Columbia, MD

#9 Feb 9, 2013
Yes he was doing his job and you wouldn't understand....
sez you

Charlottesville, VA

#10 Feb 9, 2013
Reality check wrote:
Oh I understand alright, so does the 71 year old lady in LA who got shot at by SIX cops out for revenge.
Reality check

Columbia, MD

#11 Feb 9, 2013
Not the topic but I understand your type to change the subject to prove a pointless argument
Dude

Spotsylvania, VA

#12 Feb 9, 2013
Reality check wrote:
There's a reason that there's a growing mistrust of police, we understand just fine.
Dude

Spotsylvania, VA

#13 Feb 9, 2013
Reality check wrote:
Not the topic but I understand your type to change the subject to prove a pointless argument
Change your fraternal attitude and come to realize that you're there to SERVE the public, not subjugate it.
sez you

Charlottesville, VA

#14 Feb 9, 2013
Reality check wrote:
Gotta get it in there some how. As far as pointless? please, not a lot of valid points around here.
Dude

Spotsylvania, VA

#15 Feb 9, 2013
him wrote:
It could have been worse... it could have been a 90 lb woman with a cell phone. GAWSH
Reality check

Columbia, MD

#16 Feb 9, 2013
Police intervene in violent situations, it's their job. Cops who jump the gun because there is a crazed killer will have to answer for the mistake. To bring the two subjects together is pitiful. They are vastly different. Doctors and hospitals are responsible for many more deaths but guess what, if your sick and in an emergency we all still go there for help. I'm sure I am wasting my time with this info....
Reality check

Columbia, MD

#17 Feb 9, 2013
him wrote:
Doesn't matter dude
Roy g Biv

Harrisonburg, VA

#18 Feb 9, 2013
Reality check wrote:
Police intervene in violent situations, it's their job. Cops who jump the gun because there is a crazed killer will have to answer for the mistake. To bring the two subjects together is pitiful. They are vastly different. Doctors and hospitals are responsible for many more deaths but guess what, if your sick and in an emergency we all still go there for help. I'm sure I am wasting my time with this info....
part of the police line of work is getting hurt a little, perhaps you should go to tch school and be a computer technician if you cant take a little roughing up. stop your whining and go home and be thankful you got a job with a nice benefits package and stop looking to charge every little bull scat you can. Grow a pair
Dude

Spotsylvania, VA

#19 Feb 9, 2013
Reality check wrote:
It's not info; it's an apologist's subjective opinion. Like I posted before, it probably wasn't malicious, and it'll probably plea down to simple assault, if that.
I'm not going to argue that police do intervene in violent situations, at times, when they get there, because some do. I'm not going to argue that there aren't good police out there, but I will argue that there is a growing sentiment of mistrust between civilian and police. I would argue most of it is due to megalomania and the fraternal attitude.
Dude

Spotsylvania, VA

#20 Feb 9, 2013
Reality check wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't matter dude
It's reality, dude, it does... proof that you're part of the problem. You serve the public.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NBC29 Charlottesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Philly shooting leaves 2 dead, 5 wounded, inclu... Fri TrapMusic 3
News Kaepernick, 49ers teammate kneel during nationa... Sep 4 flbadcatowner 2
News Fatal Tractor Trailer Accident on I-64 in Louisa (Dec '10) Aug '16 Ashley 19
News Augusta County House Fire - NBC29 WVIR Charlott... (Apr '12) Jul '16 Ashley 5
News Judge Dismisses Case Against The Inn at Afton O... (Aug '12) Jul '16 Karen Jones 19
News Panhandling at Stop Lights Raises Enforcement Q... (May '13) Jun '16 DEVGOD 136
News 800-pound Rhode Island man says he's determined... (Nov '15) May '16 Three Days 3
More from around the web