Details about Murder-Suicide Suspect ...

Details about Murder-Suicide Suspect Emerging - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sports and W...

There are 60 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Aug 31, 2012, titled Details about Murder-Suicide Suspect Emerging - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sports and W.... In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

We are learning more about Noah Romando; the man police believe shot his mother and two siblings late Tuesday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Heartbroken

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Aug 31, 2012
I still cant wrap my head around this one. Its just so hard to believe, and so sad. Its crazy how you talk to someone one day and the next day they are gone. I just hope not of the family members suffered.
Help

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Aug 31, 2012
Ultra religous people with a persucution complex murdering people? Sounds like the norm in some societies from the christian extremest in norway or in muslum and oppressive regions of the world. I feel bad for the innocents that suffered or died here and there (across the world)because of such ridiculous superstitious belief.
va native

Axton, VA

#3 Aug 31, 2012
Help wrote:
Ultra religous people with a persucution complex murdering people? Sounds like the norm in some societies from the christian extremest in norway or in muslum and oppressive regions of the world. I feel bad for the innocents that suffered or died here and there (across the world)because of such ridiculous superstitious belief.
hold your thoughts, there, help. you are assuming a whole lot. you use " because of..." you have no idea why this happened and shouldn't pretend you do.
Help

Charlottesville, VA

#4 Aug 31, 2012
True, he did seem rather tortured by these things according to the article though. Although, it may be an assumption, it would be a good one.
Einstein

Lexington, VA

#5 Aug 31, 2012
va native wrote:
<quoted text>
hold your thoughts, there, help. you are assuming a whole lot. you use " because of..." you have no idea why this happened and shouldn't pretend you do.
Neither does nbc29, that doesn't stop them from covering the "Satanism" angle. I suppose this kid was in the trench-coat mafia, too. Morons. You'd think Nancy Grace wrote that garbage article.
Whitney Harris

Charlottesville, VA

#8 Aug 31, 2012
It's absolutely disgusting that you would call Noah a killer. You didn't know him, therefore you have no place to say anything negative about him. Get your priorities straight, and have some respect. Think about his family and friends before you say things so hurtful about him.

Judged:

16

15

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
You must be confused

Rossford, OH

#9 Aug 31, 2012
Whitney Harris wrote:
It's absolutely disgusting that you would call Noah a killer. You didn't know him, therefore you have no place to say anything negative about him. Get your priorities straight, and have some respect. Think about his family and friends before you say things so hurtful about him.
Was Noah not the one who murdered his family? What are we supposed to call him? A hero? I think you need to clear out the clouds in your head and realize what he did. Murderer and killer are one in the same my dear.
Einstein

Lexington, VA

#10 Aug 31, 2012
Whitney Harris wrote:
It's absolutely disgusting that you would call Noah a killer. You didn't know him, therefore you have no place to say anything negative about him. Get your priorities straight, and have some respect. Think about his family and friends before you say things so hurtful about him.
Wrong and ridiculous.
Just me

Charlottesville, VA

#11 Aug 31, 2012
I worked with this boy at little ceasars and just realized who he was in a picture i found of him. He was a nice kid who would help anybody, quiet and kinda stayed to himself. I was stunned when i realized who he is and am so very sorry for all who have lost their lives from such a tragedy. You just never really know people and never think they wuold do somthing like this. Rip Noah and family!
CvilleGordo

Charlottesville, VA

#12 Aug 31, 2012
Whitney Harris wrote:
It's absolutely disgusting that you would call Noah a killer. You didn't know him, therefore you have no place to say anything negative about him. Get your priorities straight, and have some respect. Think about his family and friends before you say things so hurtful about him.
OK, let's call him a "trigger puller while aiming a gun at people" instead. Is that nicer?
NewUVAmom

Waynesboro, VA

#13 Aug 31, 2012
Heartbreaking. My prayers are with the family and friends. Absolutely tragic.
LM resident

Dallas, GA

#14 Aug 31, 2012
Whitney Harris wrote:
It's absolutely disgusting that you would call Noah a killer. You didn't know him, therefore you have no place to say anything negative about him. Get your priorities straight, and have some respect. Think about his family and friends before you say things so hurtful about him.
So what would you call him? I don't believe on would have to know him to know that if you slay/murder/kill/snuff out a human being then you are a killer/murderer. Or am I missing something?
Whoa Stop the Clock

Waynesboro, VA

#15 Aug 31, 2012
"The Devil Made Me Do It??????"
Mark

Johnson City, TN

#16 Aug 31, 2012
Help wrote:
Ultra religous people with a persucution complex murdering people? Sounds like the norm in some societies from the christian extremest in norway or in muslum and oppressive regions of the world. I feel bad for the innocents that suffered or died here and there (across the world)because of such ridiculous superstitious belief.
What nonsense. While the concept exists among Muslims, it is not true of Christians. The Koran totally supports the extreme position of many Muslims, but the Bible and not denomination I know of (and neither do you) calls for the behavior of the 'christian'(CINO) you refer to. Saints are examples of 'ultra' religious people and they are the proof of the absurdity of your statement.
Wilbur

Earlysville, VA

#17 Aug 31, 2012
Our society has become weak and accepting towards what we used to call 'crazy people.' These crazy people are the ones shooting and killing everybody. That psycho kid from VT, that idiot from the Batman movie, etc. Where the F8CK are the parents who need to have these kids treated and/or incarcerated?

It is NOT OK to have a bunch of psychological problems despite what the touchey feeley generation of today tell you. See what happened?
Dodger Fan

Warren, MI

#18 Aug 31, 2012
Whitney Harris wrote:
It's absolutely disgusting that you would call Noah a killer. You didn't know him, therefore you have no place to say anything negative about him. Get your priorities straight, and have some respect. Think about his family and friends before you say things so hurtful about him.
We cant think about his family...they're dead.
KFarist

Staunton, VA

#19 Aug 31, 2012
Noah told me he was on that website the day he made it. It was nothing. We were just interested in that kind of stuff. A lot of the people we were forced to be around at that time really were mindless. It was just a website. It meant nothing. Understandable for the police to find this an issue because it's out of the norm for most people. Some of us just have different interests.
Linda

Charlottesville, VA

#20 Aug 31, 2012
It is those violent facebook videos. Someone should do something.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#21 Aug 31, 2012
Whitney Harris wrote:
It's absolutely disgusting that you would call Noah a killer. You didn't know him, therefore you have no place to say anything negative about him. Get your priorities straight, and have some respect. Think about his family and friends before you say things so hurtful about him.
I fully agree, why call him a killer. Murderer fits much better. I mean he only murdered his whole family. Are you retarded? Saying how people shouldn't call him a killer. Well, I think people shouldn't call me a paramedic. They have not right to call me what I am.(sarcasm)
Carroll

Douglasville, GA

#22 Aug 31, 2012
I know that this kid had many friends and was popular, but based on his final act, he was troubled and/or ill. There had to be signs before such a tragic event.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NBC29 Charlottesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kaepernick, 49ers teammate kneel during nationa... (Sep '16) 7 hr Vikings pharte 12
News Staiger Seeks Fluvanna County School Board Seat... 12 hr Tony Hopkins 1
News Charlottesville Holds Veteran and Community Job... Sep 12 Mark 2
News Virginia State Police officer indicted on sex c... Aug '17 Brody B 3
News Vandals Spray Paint Culpeper Police Cars (Dec '08) Aug '17 2 of the 5 involved 4
News Augusta Woman No Longer Faces Animal Cruelty Ch... (May '12) Aug '17 Buk 8
News Officer who shot Australian woman felt called t... Jul '17 Indict Hillary NOW 12
More from around the web