Marin Independent Journal - San Ansel...

Marin Independent Journal - San Anselmo woman captures the many...

There are 1 comment on the Marin Independent Journal story from Jan 23, 2008, titled Marin Independent Journal - San Anselmo woman captures the many.... In it, Marin Independent Journal reports that:

Every day, Mindy Pines is out and about with her digital camera, photographing a special place she calls "my Marin." Every night, she sits down and posts her best shot on her photo blog, f-stopMarin.com . ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Marin Independent Journal.

Abby Caplin

San Francisco, CA

#1 Jan 29, 2008
I love Mindy Pine's f-stopMarin.com !
I look forward to seeing what she has up, and checking in every few days. Her photos are amazing. Is there a gallery or art museum in Marin that would get her photos on the wall? What about the SFMOMA?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marin Independent Journal Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bristol Palin says abstinence best path for teens (May '09) Mar 23 Dakoter 2,656
News Bill Martin, weather wizard (Sep '10) Mar 17 marinsux 2
News Hilltop restaurant site, a Novato institution f... (Jul '10) Mar 16 lkerr 32
Hells angels have always put down Asian people ... (Jan '10) Mar 5 Stfu 2
News Five suspected gang members arrested in San Rafael (Aug '09) Mar 1 marie 123
News 2 NorCal brothel operators arrested in raids (Sep '10) Feb '17 tewpeigh 59
News Activists protest outing of men in gay sex sting (Apr '12) Feb '17 Anita Bath 18
More from around the web