Six charged in heroin ring

Six charged in heroin ring

There are 37 comments on the Lebanon Daily News story from Aug 13, 2010, titled Six charged in heroin ring. In it, Lebanon Daily News reports that:

Police have arrested six people and charged them with operating an open- air heroin-distribution ring on Lebanon's northside, the Lebanon County Detective Bureau said Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lebanon Daily News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
where are the comments

Lebanon, PA

#1 Aug 13, 2010
where did they go?
Fed Up

Lebanon, PA

#2 Aug 13, 2010
where are the comments wrote:
where did they go?
These are the shit hole scum bag types that are ruining our City and County. They plant the seed of drug addiction which leads to the theft and burglary which is now plaguing our suburbs. They need to be shot and hung up at the entrance of the town gates.
LC needs change

Lebanon, PA

#3 Aug 13, 2010
No surprise on the names!
thomas paine

Lancaster, PA

#4 Aug 13, 2010
Yea, but when are the good people of Lebanon gonna finally get fed up and take action? Thats the big question.
Utility Trailer

Rheems, PA

#5 Aug 14, 2010
where are the comments wrote:
where did they go?
There are TWO news stories on this.
The comments are at the other story....
still there.
Utility Trailer

Rheems, PA

#6 Aug 14, 2010
thomas paine wrote:
Yea, but when are the good people of Lebanon gonna finally get fed up and take action? Thats the big question.
Have F-150 with trailer hitch and Rod Carew 32,
will travel.

Perhaps the best gang is an intelligent, focused, and determined (to do good for the community) gang.
thomas paine

Lancaster, PA

#7 Aug 14, 2010
Utility Trailer wrote:
<quoted text>
Have F-150 with trailer hitch and Rod Carew 32,
will travel.
Perhaps the best gang is an intelligent, focused, and determined (to do good for the community) gang.
Thats great, now all we need is about 30 more guys.

Since: Jul 10

Jersey Shore, PA

#8 Aug 14, 2010
Hey , where is the peson who always defends the latino,s
afraid to say now where the root of leb. ills are.

these dealers are known to most other latino,s around town, so why arnt their bretheren stoping/ reporting these people, why becouse of threat of harm to them or their family,or the money the children can make. i know all latinos are not like these guys, but the 3rd world mentality to shut up and hide is wrong, your in america, stand up and be heard, dont let these scumbags destroy all latinos reputation!
Eventually our great america will be an extension of the 3rd world you left to have a better life here.

Just look at the great example Mexico and their drug cartels are doing for that country!
what about 60,000 killed last year!

( and to you nit wits picking apart spelling and No.s, sorry if theres mistakes, if you were so dam worried about society youd do more than hide at home behind your comp screen and bitch about everything, get out and know your neighbors, chances are they have the same worries and dreams you do.
Harvey Bentz

Lebanon, PA

#9 Aug 14, 2010
Dear Lebanon,

Some of you may not understand my comments. You see Iím reading the news from heaven. My carnation long ago wilted, but my heart remains in Lebanon. God help all of you.

Love and Peace, Harvey
Phil

Lebanon, PA

#10 Aug 14, 2010
Glad those scum are off the streets. Though to all you latino-haters out there, all our races have dirty hands when it comes to drugs and crime. The main dealers in my neighborhood of the city are whites. And when we do call the cops, we get blown off because these dealers are not high priority for them.
no way

Lancaster, PA

#11 Aug 14, 2010
thomas paine wrote:
They were arrested by the proper authorities and will be afforded a fair trial. If found guilty they will be prosecuted by any current local, state or federal laws . So what other actions are you proposing ?
funny

Lancaster, PA

#12 Aug 14, 2010
thomas paine wrote:
<quoted text> Thats great, now all we need is about 30 more guys.
Your the 12th man on the football team the 6th man on the basketball team and the 30th man when it comes to taking on drug dealers.

Consider yourself the odd man out Tommy.
thomas paine

Lancaster, PA

#13 Aug 14, 2010
no way wrote:
<quoted text>
They were arrested by the proper authorities and will be afforded a fair trial. If found guilty they will be prosecuted by any current local, state or federal laws . So what other actions are you proposing ?
How bout we start with vigilante groups? Hell, the cops in Lebanon are scared of them.

“Tito”

Since: Sep 08

Lebanon, PA

#14 Aug 14, 2010
lucky2b wrote:
Hey , where is the peson who always defends the latino,s
afraid to say now where the root of leb. ills are.
these dealers are known to most other latino,s around town, so why arnt their bretheren stoping/ reporting these people, why becouse of threat of harm to them or their family,or the money the children can make. i know all latinos are not like these guys, but the 3rd world mentality to shut up and hide is wrong, your in america, stand up and be heard, dont let these scumbags destroy all latinos reputation!
Eventually our great america will be an extension of the 3rd world you left to have a better life here.
Just look at the great example Mexico and their drug cartels are doing for that country!
what about 60,000 killed last year!
( and to you nit wits picking apart spelling and No.s, sorry if theres mistakes, if you were so dam worried about society youd do more than hide at home behind your comp screen and bitch about everything, get out and know your neighbors, chances are they have the same worries and dreams you do.
Are you talking about me? Not sure, you might be. I still defend Hispanics because as you said, not all Hispanics are this way. It's unfortunate that these people decided to engage in this kind of activity. They are shameless and do deserve to be punished. There need to be consequences for these behaviors - I AGREE with you. They aren't behaving this way because they are Hispanic though. I've never smoked, never had a drink of alcohol, never done any drugs.. proud of that!
trashman

Rheems, PA

#15 Aug 15, 2010
Tvaldes wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you talking about me? Not sure, you might be. I still defend Hispanics because as you said, not all Hispanics are this way. It's unfortunate that these people decided to engage in this kind of activity. They are shameless and do deserve to be punished. There need to be consequences for these behaviors - I AGREE with you. They aren't behaving this way because they are Hispanic though. I've never smoked, never had a drink of alcohol, never done any drugs.. proud of that!
Good morning...
The point of many who complain...
is the mentality of "I didn't see nuttin"... and "I'm just visiting"...
when many people witness a crime or know the whereabouts of criminals.

Sure..... say nothing... and HOPE the criminals go away ???

Every relative or neighbor who knows of crime next door ...
or on the sidewalk, or in the back bedroom...
and does nothing...
is a CONSPIRATOR to crime.

Lebanon has many silent conspirators.

The better choice...
is to TAKE OUT THE TRASH.

This means... you REPORT the dealers and the thieves.
You find a phone away from detection...
or make a walk or a drive... or use email.

There is nothing racist, sexist, or otherwise stereotyped...
about the need for EVERY citizen to do this.

The police take emails.. and phone calls.. from payphones and other places..
where your identity isn't publicized.
Walkups to S. 8th St 24/7.

Report the dealer on your corner, far away from the corner,
and stay safe while the response and arrest is underway.
It WORKS !!!!!
The way it is

AOL

#16 Aug 15, 2010
Hang them all .

Smoking Pot is one thing , but Herion destroys lifes.

“Tito”

Since: Sep 08

Lebanon, PA

#17 Aug 15, 2010
trashman wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning...
The point of many who complain...
is the mentality of "I didn't see nuttin"... and "I'm just visiting"...
when many people witness a crime or know the whereabouts of criminals.
Sure..... say nothing... and HOPE the criminals go away ???
Every relative or neighbor who knows of crime next door ...
or on the sidewalk, or in the back bedroom...
and does nothing...
is a CONSPIRATOR to crime.
Lebanon has many silent conspirators.
The better choice...
is to TAKE OUT THE TRASH.
This means... you REPORT the dealers and the thieves.
You find a phone away from detection...
or make a walk or a drive... or use email.
There is nothing racist, sexist, or otherwise stereotyped...
about the need for EVERY citizen to do this.
The police take emails.. and phone calls.. from payphones and other places..
where your identity isn't publicized.
Walkups to S. 8th St 24/7.
Report the dealer on your corner, far away from the corner,
and stay safe while the response and arrest is underway.
It WORKS !!!!!
I agree with you. We should deal with the people who are ruining Lebanon because it certainly is not the same town it used to be years ago. It doesn't have the same essence of calmness.. but race has absolutely nothing to do with it. That was my point. Race should have nothing to do with it. If a person is trash for engaging in a type of activity, they are trash regardless of what race they are. Being of a particular race doesn't or shouldn't make things worse or better. They are trash - period!
UGH

Hershey, PA

#18 Aug 16, 2010
I am sure all of the them are on Welfare or something. They can buy drugs but we buy everything else for them..........what are the
working class doing wrong..........I wanna know.
They can afford BMW's and kinds of fancy things.........All lookin good and brand name clothing and they sometimes wanna cry poor......
Lock them up and throw the keys away. Get all the
losers off the street.
thomas paine

Lancaster, PA

#19 Aug 16, 2010
Tvaldes wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you. We should deal with the people who are ruining Lebanon because it certainly is not the same town it used to be years ago. It doesn't have the same essence of calmness.. but race has absolutely nothing to do with it. That was my point. Race should have nothing to do with it. If a person is trash for engaging in a type of activity, they are trash regardless of what race they are. Being of a particular race doesn't or shouldn't make things worse or better. They are trash - period!
Race has every thing to do with it. Kid, you say years ago, can you remember 60 years ago , I can,when this town was truly a nice place to live . Before this slime and vermin from the Bronx, Brooklyn and south of the border got here.
Loretta

Lititz, PA

#20 Aug 16, 2010
How old are you Tom Paine? I didn't know 75 year olds knew how to use a computer.....so can YOU remember 60 years ago? Every time you use race, or "no surprise on the last names" or the N word, you confirm that you ARE EXACTLY the name you use to put down others.
Trash comes in all colors and ages. Intelligence does as well. It is no secret that Lebanon needs to take some BIG time action on crime. Nobody is fighting that, but when you make race the only reason that we have crime in Lebanon, nobody wins. Color of skin and ethnicity has nothing to do with it. How a child is raised, how a child is loved, how a child is watched after, even what a child eats is what determines everything for our society. I don't know how to fix that problem other than to raise mine with an education, love and motivation to go as far as they can. But seriously, when you bring race into it, EVEN WHEN EVERYONE YOU SEE IS HISPANIC, you don't help anyone. You hurt those who are Hispanic children and hear adults speak like that about them. Like it or not, America will be filled with all kinds of colors and languages. You can be miserable an hate on them till you die. Or you can see God's beauty in his creation and start to enjoy the place where you CHOOSE to live

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Daily News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ex-city cop found dead (Feb '11) Jun '17 GHOST 636
News City woman, 62, gets probation for drug-related... (Jan '09) Jun '17 Machine1000 3
News SC priest: No communion for Obama supporters (Nov '08) Jun '17 johnharby 557
News Repeat shoplifter gets state sentence (May '10) May '17 Big bob 25
News BREAKING NEWS: Grand jury releases report on Pe... (Jul '09) Apr '17 Rachel vaughan 246
News Bristol Palin says abstinence best path for teens (May '09) Apr '17 Coonway Tweety 2,658
News Fla. deputies handcuff 7-foot gator near school (Sep '10) Feb '17 Pharted They Did 10
More from around the web