Obama promises more than 600,000 stim...

Obama promises more than 600,000 stimulus jobs

There are 109535 comments on the Lebanon Daily News story from Jun 8, 2009, titled Obama promises more than 600,000 stimulus jobs. In it, Lebanon Daily News reports that:

President Barack Obama promised Monday to deliver more than 600,000 jobs through his $787 billion stimulus plan this summer, with federal agencies pumping billions into public works projects, schools and summer youth programs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lebanon Daily News.

Since: Apr 08

Butler, New Jersey

#36632 Jan 9, 2010
Plant Lady wrote:
<quoted text>

Sometimes I feel I am having a debate with the clouds in the sky when I post those them.
??????? LOL!
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#36633 Jan 9, 2010
I reject Deciet and so do my kids 08 Bill - your crap is old, like you. Sorry to hurt your feelings, but I despise liars like you.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#36634 Jan 9, 2010
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
I reject you loser. Ashamed to be your neighbor 08.
LOL?

major fool.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#36635 Jan 9, 2010
2008bill wrote:
<quoted text>
??????? LOL!
??? Lie much?
Dean Martin

Buffalo, NY

#36636 Jan 9, 2010
2008bill wrote:
<quoted text>
And how is it obvious pray tell? People with even average intelligence can see the differences between my posts and any other posts on this thread, and this forum for that matter. You are so caught up in your fantasy world that you lose all track of reality as it becomes skewed by your own distorted perceptions.
Hey Devin, er Bill, er Jerry, er black muslim Acorn-paid sellout commie....

YOU are the joke.

But before you blow out the candle in your trailer tonight, face east and kneel on your crap-stained rug and praise Putin, Chavez, Castro, Jong Il, Bin Laden, and Iminadinnerjacket tonight, I believe a thank you is in order....for all the laughs you've given us.

A song is certainly in order, but since I don't know the Soviet communist anthem, you'll have to settle for this.

The only question remaining is what you'll be singing on your way back to Kenya, and of course what you'll be humming when your bro's are boiling your commie ass right before they eat you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Yeah, that song wasn't very good, but I think we can all safely assume that it won't matter much once your tomato-red behind is being boiled by your native bro's. But perhaps you can do better. Have one of your natives email us.

Thanks.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#36637 Jan 9, 2010
2008bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Was this article yours too, Chylloh??
http://www.topix.com/forum/louisville/T2LON6K...
Nerd. Omega Moo dude. How's your swine (mirror dude)?
Dean Martin

Buffalo, NY

#36639 Jan 9, 2010
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
08 Nerd is getting old Dean. This thread is one of the lamest due to him. The moron makes me embarrassed even though I think he's a mammer head. I'm ashamed to live with the liar in our country.
When it comes to math, he's already proven he's a fool.
The black muslim Acorn-paid commie's been exposed as a worthless, ignorant, lying, anti-American fraud countless times on this thread.

Dog sh!t has a better reputation and far more credibility.

There I go again, praising his nightly meal. Lol!
Dean Martin

Buffalo, NY

#36640 Jan 9, 2010
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
I reject Deciet and so do my kids 08 Bill - your crap is old, like you. Sorry to hurt your feelings, but I despise liars like you.
It used to be we could put his kind in a stock in the town square as the subject of ridicule.

Today, we have the internet. But the laughter is louder. Much, much louder. All we need now is a virtual flogging machine.

Butler, New Jersey

#36641 Jan 9, 2010
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
The only lying that has gone on here, are the lies that I am a liar! Too bad there is no way for you to know the truth, or course you are way too arrogant the would not have the humility to take accountability for your lies.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#36642 Jan 9, 2010
2008bill wrote:
<quoted text>
??????? LOL!
Bill - you are an complete idiot - PL blows you away dweeb. Unlike me, she is patient with an idiot.

Why PL puts up with your lunacy is beyond me. Maybe you should grow up tard. She is patient with your childish behaivior.

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#36643 Jan 9, 2010
2008bill wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is "yours" Greg. You don't read all the posts and then you come on here like gang busters and make a fool of yourself. Sean was quoting my post, and you mistake it for his own post instead. Get with it, read and understand, rather than pay half-azzed attention to what is posted.
I dont have time to be online reading all the comments like some of you do...I work remember so people like you dont have to..
anyone that doesnt want me on this thread I will leave, just get 5 people to join you on telling me to leave and I will let you and them at it....
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#36644 Jan 9, 2010
2008bill wrote:
<quoted text>
The only lying that has gone on here, are the lies that I am a liar! Too bad there is no way for you to know the truth, or course you are way too arrogant the would not have the humility to take accountability for your lies.
OK - who ended the Vietnam war? Let's keep it simple for you lib.

Obfuscation... Weasel

Who signed the treaty lib?
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#36645 Jan 9, 2010
Let's see if the liberal liar fesses up.
Dean Martin

Buffalo, NY

#36646 Jan 9, 2010
2008bill wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you manage to type with your palms outstretched in waiting for your next handout?

Perhaps you're punching the keys with your teeth? But then that would prhobiit your incessant, unrelenting lies, much less your commie chants of praise for everything unAmerican.

Ahh, I've got it. You're multiple personality disorder allows you -- in yet one more of your commie dream state delusions -- to have Devin do the typing while Jerry (your other personality) slurps from your catheter.

You may now return to your palms up, hands-out in-wait for your next food stamp posture. And don't let the door of your trailer hit you in the ass, lest Jerry get pissed and hit Devin in the head.
Stoneman

Colorado Springs, CO

#36647 Jan 9, 2010
This is marvelous!

Lord Obama announced that he is going to take 2.5 billion from the TARP funds (a. k. a. "slush fund for vote-buying") and create "17,000 clean energy jobs".

I know you liberals are a little slow in the math department, but if you divide $2,500,000 by 17,000, it comes to $147,059 PER JOB!

Come on, lefties. Tell me why Lord Obama is a genius again.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#36648 Jan 9, 2010
Tard - we also want to know how Ted Kennedy was innocent. Share that with us respectable loser.

Liberal.
Dean Martin

Buffalo, NY

#36649 Jan 9, 2010
Stoneman wrote:
This is marvelous!
Lord Obama announced that he is going to take 2.5 billion from the TARP funds (a. k. a. "slush fund for vote-buying") and create "17,000 clean energy jobs".
I know you liberals are a little slow in the math department, but if you divide $2,500,000 by 17,000, it comes to $147,059 PER JOB!
Come on, lefties. Tell me why Lord Obama is a genius again.
Well for one thing, he hates America just like they do.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#36650 Jan 9, 2010
2008bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, in terms of the Unemployment RATE percentage 7.2-4.2= increase of 3.0
DUH!

Butler, New Jersey

#36655 Jan 9, 2010
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill - you are an complete idiot - PL blows you away dweeb. Unlike me, she is patient with an idiot.
Why PL puts up with your lunacy is beyond me. Maybe you should grow up tard. She is patient with your childish behaivior.
She has not even responded to me in a day, yet you are making up post after post to me, so I guess that makes you a liar again.

Butler, New Jersey

#36656 Jan 9, 2010
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
OK - who ended the Vietnam war? Let's keep it simple for you lib.
Obfuscation... Weasel
Who signed the treaty lib?
The treaty did not end the war. The North Vietnamese ended the war when they took out Saigon and the last American Helicopter left the roof of the US Embassy. The treaty was worthless, and did nothing to end the war, it only ended our support.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Daily News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police: Murder suspect chased second man with k... (Apr '10) Aug 27 Kenny 8
News Jury reaches split verdict in drug trial of two... (Sep '09) Aug 24 Yoknow who it is 5
News Child dies at Ala. air show as wind topples tents (Jun '08) Aug 17 End of the road 18
News Police: Driver passes out, meth lab in back seat (Jan '10) Jul '15 Dopesyck 5
News Pa. mom charged with baby's bathtub drowning (Sep '09) Jul '15 Your Fired 27
Lebanon Couseling Company sued (Sep '08) Jun '15 DMiller 20
News Parent asks Northern Lebanon to keep teachers (Apr '11) Jun '15 Teacher 48
More from around the web