Cal Ripken 10's World Series - Lamar ...

Cal Ripken 10's World Series - Lamar Ledger

There are 9 comments on the Lamar Ledger story from Aug 4, 2009, titled Cal Ripken 10's World Series - Lamar Ledger. In it, Lamar Ledger reports that:

EVENTS AND GAME TIMES THURSDAY, AUGUST 13 Welcome to Lamar - World Series teams, coaches, families FRIDAY, AUGUST 14 8:00 a.m. - Managers, coaches, umpires breakfast at the Elks Lodge.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lamar Ledger.

Jeff Gardner

Lebanon, PA

#1 Aug 15, 2009
How about posting some scores, it's midnight on the East coast.
Jared Z

Brattleboro, VT

#2 Aug 16, 2009
From a Bethel,CT 10 yr old all star- GO DANBURY!
Carny

Missoula, MT

#3 Aug 16, 2009
Jeff, doubt you'll get any rapid results on this site - paper publishes 2 days a week and updates their site erratically, at times.

I suggest the following link: http://www.baberuthleague.org/world-series/lo...

If that doesn't work, go to www.baberuthleague.org/ and click the "world series" tab at the top. Go to "locations" and find the world series in Lamar. That should give you what you're looking for.
localgirl

United States

#4 Aug 17, 2009
Carny, the results are posted in the sports section.
Carny

Missoula, MT

#5 Aug 17, 2009
They weren't yesterday.
Anonymous

Grand Junction, CO

#6 Jun 5, 2011
Lol my BFF Andres was in that,(:
rukiddingme

Lamar, CO

#7 Jun 23, 2011
check lamar.tv as well. sure to have some footage of games as well
rukiddingme

Lamar, CO

#8 Jun 23, 2011
I said as well 2x. All's well that ends well =p
IronBird Fan

Bel Air, MD

#9 Jun 30, 2011
Interesting to see Cal Ripken gets all the way out to Lamar. When you are in Maryland, stop by the Cal Ripkin stadium. And if you come in the summer you can see the Iron Birds play some minor league ball.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lamar Ledger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Howell sentenced to four years in Department of... (Mar '11) Jun '15 The Truth 27
News Soper named new superintendent - Lamar Ledger (Jan '10) May '15 Concerned parent 42
News Lamar School Board narrows serach for superinte... (Jan '10) May '15 themiddleduck 23
News Matthew S. "Biggie" Lyons - Lamar Ledger (Feb '10) Jul '14 Topanga Goebel 4
News Herbert D. Reyher - Lamar Ledger (Nov '09) Jun '14 Theodore Wells 3
News Four arrested on drug charges - Lamar Ledger (Jun '10) Dec '13 concerned 26
News Women's Clinic move sidelined - Lamar Ledger (Dec '09) Sep '13 Alfred 5
More from around the web