Daughter aided parents' murder, lawsu...

Daughter aided parents' murder, lawsuit claims

There are 139 comments on the KRQE Albuquerque and New Mexico story from Oct 31, 2008, titled Daughter aided parents' murder, lawsuit claims. In it, KRQE Albuquerque and New Mexico reports that:

The daughter of an Albuquerque couple murdered in 2005 has been named in a lawsuit alleging she played a role in the killings and pocketed $1 million.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KRQE Albuquerque and New Mexico.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
GOOD GRIEF

AOL

#1 Oct 31, 2008
The noose tightens on Santuago! Scary a daughter could be involved in her own parents death after they gave her life.
GOOD GRIEF

AOL

#2 Oct 31, 2008
Oops>>>Santiago.
Truth

Albuquerque, NM

#3 Oct 31, 2008
Very very soon the truth will come out. It already has begun as of yesterday. Renee Olemacher is solely responsible for her parents murders. The police had a dead case when they let her go to Oregon and they needed to pin someone for the murders. They showed up at Santiago's home and planted the casing. There are pictures and evidence that show the casing was NOT there before they got there, and then the pictures on the timeline show that the casing magically appeared after Detective Ross and his "team" showed up. The truth is just around the corner. Innocent until proven guilty by a bunch of mindless bloggers. Remember that next time you're on the wrong end and you need the constitution that guarantees your innocence until proven guilty. This isn't the first case involving planted evidence by the police on an innocent person.
Truth

Albuquerque, NM

#4 Oct 31, 2008
P.S. Ask anybody who has true inside knowledge about the investigation and the murder scene. The DNA evidence, fingerprints, and blood samples taken from the scene ALL EXCLUDE RONALD SANTIAGO and ELIMINATE his DNA from the scene. However, there is DNA and other evidence samples of the two actual shooters who can't be identified, the belief being that Renee had two male friends shoot her parents for her then she pocketted the cool million dollars and ran fast from the state. Did you know that? And don't say "it ain't so Joe" until you have seen the evidence personally for yourself!
Ohlemachers

Albuquerque, NM

#5 Oct 31, 2008
I really don't understand why Bernadette's sister is doing this. Bernadette told me she didn't talk to her family because they were always trying to borrow money and they were very jelious of Renee and they didn't like to leave her alone with Renee. Bernadette told me that she stopped talking to her sisters and brothers as much as possible. Bernadette told me that they didn't trust her side of the family and Renee always felt like she was not liked by ger Aunt's and that her cousins were jelious of her because Renee had more of an oppertunity to do things in life and with her life. Greg didn't care for them either. They both told me that her family had caused problems for them both trying to borrow money and when they wouldn't give it to them they often would seek revenge and fight with them. Again they didn't trust Bernatdette's family and she was affraid they would bully Renee when they would visit.
Ohlemachers

Albuquerque, NM

#6 Oct 31, 2008
Truth wrote:
Very very soon the truth will come out. It already has begun as of yesterday. Renee Olemacher is solely responsible for her parents murders. The police had a dead case when they let her go to Oregon and they needed to pin someone for the murders. They showed up at Santiago's home and planted the casing. There are pictures and evidence that show the casing was NOT there before they got there, and then the pictures on the timeline show that the casing magically appeared after Detective Ross and his "team" showed up. The truth is just around the corner. Innocent until proven guilty by a bunch of mindless bloggers. Remember that next time you're on the wrong end and you need the constitution that guarantees your innocence until proven guilty. This isn't the first case involving planted evidence by the police on an innocent person.
Did you know the Ohlemachers personally? If not then don't assume anything. I saw Santiago the night before sitting up the street in a Blue SUV and he was there at 1:33am. I also saw the SUV parked in their drive way 2 days before the shooting. I saw him looking around there home and walking around with Greg. DID YOU KNOW THAT!!
What Truth

Albuquerque, NM

#7 Oct 31, 2008
Truth wrote:
Very very soon the truth will come out. It already has begun as of yesterday. Renee Olemacher is solely responsible for her parents murders. The police had a dead case when they let her go to Oregon and they needed to pin someone for the murders. They showed up at Santiago's home and planted the casing. There are pictures and evidence that show the casing was NOT there before they got there, and then the pictures on the timeline show that the casing magically appeared after Detective Ross and his "team" showed up. The truth is just around the corner. Innocent until proven guilty by a bunch of mindless bloggers. Remember that next time you're on the wrong end and you need the constitution that guarantees your innocence until proven guilty. This isn't the first case involving planted evidence by the police on an innocent person.
What do you know? You don't know "jack" Did you know the family personally? Becareful what you say about this case if you don't have all the facts. It is obvious you don't. Santiago did it and he will pay. Just because Renee's mother gave her a good life insurance policy does not make her a criminal. First Santiago told the Greg Ohlemacher that "his loan had gone through" and then when he went to pull the money out there was nothing in the bank. He then called Santiago and asked "what had happened to the money you said was deposited today" and "Santiago told him that the loan had not been approved" Greg said "but you emptied my bank account, if you don't have my money by 5:00pm I'm calling the police and your boss" Why don't the investigation team listen. they were told this call had happened the day before they both were killed. Greg had no money in the BANK BECAUSE "SANTIAGO STOLE IT"....LISTEN UP PEOPLE..YOU DON'T KNOW THE FACTS LIKE OTHERS DO!!!!!
Massachusetts cares

San Jose, CA

#8 Oct 31, 2008
I would think the life insurance company would be very interested in this new revelation and would like to get thier money back, maybe even in a civil suit if they never get charged formally
emaN

Richmond, KY

#9 Oct 31, 2008
This is why when you take out an insurance policy which leaves your successors with over $500,000, you kick the successors out of the house and get a glock.
emaN

Richmond, KY

#10 Oct 31, 2008
one time at band camp, i spilled my soup all over my crackers before i could get them in the bowl. luckily, the crackers were still in the wrapper, but ultimately, i did go without soup that day
MIKE

Dayton, OH

#11 Oct 31, 2008
SHE DID IT LOOK IN THE GARAGE YOU WILL FIND EVIDENCE
AUGUSTABOI

Charlotte, NC

#12 Oct 31, 2008
WHAT A SICK PERSON, TO HAVE YOUR PARENTS KILLED FOR MONEY, WHAT IS THE WORLD IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE!!!! I REALLY HOPE FOR HER SAKE SHE DIDN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE CRIME, NOT FOR HER LIFE HERE ON EARTH, BUT HER AFTER LIFE, WHEN SHE FACE """GOD" ""
What Truth

Albuquerque, NM

#13 Oct 31, 2008
MIKE wrote:
SHE DID IT LOOK IN THE GARAGE YOU WILL FIND EVIDENCE
How do you know? Did you know them. And did you know the house is sold already. I knew them very very well. What do you mean look in garage. Besides the new owners cleaned it out along with Bernadettes family who took everything. I know for a fact they had a automatic garage opener. I was with Greg a few years before this happened when he and I were in his garage and he was working on his car and he had to open up the garage door with the opener that was on the dash of his Camero he had at the time. So the sister does not have her facts correct about the key. Renee let herself in with the garage opener after high school and would open the third garage by hand. The third garage didn't have an auto matic opener but the main garage door did. She just want's Renee's money!!
What Truth

Albuquerque, NM

#14 Oct 31, 2008
emaN wrote:
one time at band camp, i spilled my soup all over my crackers before i could get them in the bowl. luckily, the crackers were still in the wrapper, but ultimately, i did go without soup that day
Stop being ignorate
What Truth

Albuquerque, NM

#15 Oct 31, 2008
AUGUSTABOI wrote:
WHAT A SICK PERSON, TO HAVE YOUR PARENTS KILLED FOR MONEY, WHAT IS THE WORLD IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE!!!! I REALLY HOPE FOR HER SAKE SHE DIDN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE CRIME, NOT FOR HER LIFE HERE ON EARTH, BUT HER AFTER LIFE, WHEN SHE FACE """GOD" ""
Be careful who you blame, you have to answer to God. You were not there!! I was a friend. God will make you answer for Judging her. I lived across the street from them. YOU WILL FACE GOD FOR THIS IF YOU KEEP JUDGING. DON'T YOU READ THE BIBLE??
Mickey

United States

#16 Oct 31, 2008
That spoiled brat no good what a waste of the time and years her parents gave her! How in the hell can you do that to your parents??
james oklahoma

United States

#17 Oct 31, 2008
why are these 2 even running loose if the police/victims relatives believe they both had something to do with this crime?and yes the insurance company shoulda not released anything until this whole investigation was done with
Justice

Rio Rancho, NM

#18 Oct 31, 2008
What Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you know? You don't know "jack" Did you know the family personally? Becareful what you say about this case if you don't have all the facts. It is obvious you don't. Santiago did it and he will pay. Just because Renee's mother gave her a good life insurance policy does not make her a criminal. First Santiago told the Greg Ohlemacher that "his loan had gone through" and then when he went to pull the money out there was nothing in the bank. He then called Santiago and asked "what had happened to the money you said was deposited today" and "Santiago told him that the loan had not been approved" Greg said "but you emptied my bank account, if you don't have my money by 5:00pm I'm calling the police and your boss" Why don't the investigation team listen. they were told this call had happened the day before they both were killed. Greg had no money in the BANK BECAUSE "SANTIAGO STOLE IT"....LISTEN UP PEOPLE..YOU DON'T KNOW THE FACTS LIKE OTHERS DO!!!!!
I agree with you all the way... Oh, but we got to be careful what we say for libel laws in NM....LOL what a joke... the "Truth" shall set you free....
james

United States

#19 Oct 31, 2008
What Truth: if you know this family personaly i would more believe you over what some say.just a shame this guy isnt sitting in jail.the laws are a joke in just about every state,my wife was 18 and had a 1yr and was 7 1/2 months preg her husband was from mexico,when the abuse started she left him to stay at her female friends house,he conned her into going with him one night,he took her to the outskirts of okc and shot her 3 times after she rejected going back to him,she laid there 36 hrs until oil well workers came upon her.she was shot once in the face at close range to still have the gun powder burns on her face,(27yrs later)that wasnt good enough when she fell he shot her 2 more times one bullet making her a quadparlegic,her husband ran back to mexico and stayed there for 13yrs,the okc police/Fbi knew where he was all those yrs but wouldnt pursue trying to have him brought back to th us to prosecute,when he did try coming back he was busted,the DA told her if she testified he would make sure he got 35 yrs for the assualt with attemped murder charges and killing of a fetus(which at 7 1/2 months was not a fetus he was a fully developed baby boy,this man did 7 yrs in a low maximum prison and was released in june 2007,she couldnt even fight it,all she was mailed was a letter saying he was being released to the INS to be let go back into mexico,she died this march due to probs with which quads have,which i blame on the bullets that were left in her..if this man had been kept in prison the 35yrs we were promised he would be there,her death mighta changed his sentence to murder.guess what im trying to say is..people like this SANTIAGO will prob get about the same sentence if any at all.its a shame in most cases its the killers/abusers etc: that try in court to make themselves look like the victims,always has and always will be that way
D Porter

Sugar Land, TX

#20 Oct 31, 2008
That money hungry family just wants some easy money and I guarantee the aunt's attorney is working on a contengency basis. It is not consting her a dime to try and get some of her money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

KRQE Albuquerque and New Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Northeast Albuquerque woman plans on moving aft... 6 hr darlene 6
News Couple accused of stealing pricey cars from Alb... 7 hr The truth 10
News Albuquerque city councilor has new plan for par... 18 hr SPAM 10
News Real or hoax? Picture of mountain lion on power... Sat Pffff 2
News GOP nominee for Bernalillo County DA says hea s... Sat More 7
News Crowd rallies to support former Albuquerque coo... Jun 24 barnyard 112
News Democratic lawmakers take to social media durin... Jun 22 kuda 5
More from around the web