Who is at York County Prison?

Who is at York County Prison?

There are 160 comments on the InYork story from Apr 17, 2009, titled Who is at York County Prison?. In it, InYork reports that:

The York County Prison makes its inmate roster available online each weekday. The prison is an adult local detention facility that houses inmates that are awaiting trial or serving sentences of up to five years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at InYork.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
acc

Clifton Heights, PA

#1 Apr 17, 2009
ydr,
stop playin games. who do you want us to see on that list?
Mediadude

Harrisburg, PA

#2 Apr 17, 2009
Mark Frankel?

Since: Aug 07

Tallahassee, FL

#3 Apr 17, 2009
Ummm...this has been available for years. Why is it news?
Ted

United States

#4 Apr 17, 2009
Conspiracy Theory wrote:
Exactly
Whatever

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Apr 17, 2009
Conspiracy Theory wrote:
Thanks for the info YDR...you others, don't read it.

“Depraved Indifference”

Since: Dec 08

Ronin

#6 Apr 17, 2009
I'm not...too busy working, paying bills, you know, being a responsible citizen...

Since: Feb 09

MD

#7 Apr 17, 2009
Wow, there are more scumbags there than I figured.
vote for stan

Philipsburg, PA

#8 Apr 17, 2009
Well maybe Rebert will be in there soon?
Philly Flyer

Philadelphia, PA

#9 Apr 17, 2009
What is a prison?
Herold

Blackwood, NJ

#10 Apr 17, 2009
No, Frankel's out. He got out.
Surprised

Manchester Township, NJ

#11 Apr 17, 2009
I'm surprised that the York County Prison has that many inmates.
Arlen Sphincter

Philadelphia, PA

#12 Apr 17, 2009
They are not inmates, they are democrats.

“Mom of 2, for choice...”

Since: Jun 08

New Freedom, PA

#13 Apr 17, 2009
Hmmm...Wholaver, on the female side. Now there's a shocker.
NICKY IN NEW FREEDOM

Harleysville, PA

#14 Apr 18, 2009
this has been available on line for a long time----geez
oh yea

York, PA

#15 Apr 18, 2009
The illegal immigrants aren't listed here.
oh yea

York, PA

#17 Apr 18, 2009
Surprised wrote:
I'm surprised that the York County Prison has that many inmates.
Oh yea. We should be allowed tours to get a view of what we are paying for. Oooops the prisoners must now pay for their packs of ketchup , mustard and other condiments. When this was first propsed there was almost an uprising and surely complaints from the pregnant visitors that sit on the sidewalk waitng for their bus to return to their homes. Many of them have their kids running around on the sidewalk and lawn. Is this really where a child a should be. Most likely we are paying for their keep also through the welfare system. We get it both ways, huh. maybe these prisoners should be picking up trash along our byways. It is called exercise and earning their keep. Also, has anyone noticed all the immigation buses pulling in and out daily. I wonder how long we pay for each one's keep.

Since: Mar 08

AOL

#18 Apr 18, 2009
oh yea wrote:
<quoted text> Oh yea. We should be allowed tours to get a view of what we are paying for. Oooops the prisoners must now pay for their packs of ketchup , mustard and other condiments. When this was first propsed there was almost an uprising and surely complaints from the pregnant visitors that sit on the sidewalk waitng for their bus to return to their homes. Many of them have their kids running around on the sidewalk and lawn. Is this really where a child a should be. Most likely we are paying for their keep also through the welfare system. We get it both ways, huh. maybe these prisoners should be picking up trash along our byways. It is called exercise and earning their keep. Also, has anyone noticed all the immigation buses pulling in and out daily. I wonder how long we pay for each one's keep.
I agree.... Paying to house these prisoners is like paying a life time of child support for irresponsible immature adults.
Justice needed

Dallas, PA

#20 Apr 18, 2009
Who cares about a list of names incarcerated there , all I see are people who our tax dollars pay for to keep there that give nothing back to society . Put the prisoners to work in chain gangs picking up litter along highways , cleaning up parks, removing grafitti , mowing grass, removing brush, cleaning up the codorus etc . plenty of jobs for these people to repay the debt they owe to the law abiding citizens of York County instead of wasting away their time in YCP watching free cable tv , receiving 3 square meals a day and a soft bed to lay on .Some good old fashioned hard labor is exactly what ycp inmates need .
Whoa

York, PA

#21 Apr 19, 2009
Yes, the list has been on the computer for awhile. That is not new news.
oh yea

York, PA

#22 Apr 19, 2009
Justice needed wrote:
Who cares about a list of names incarcerated there , all I see are people who our tax dollars pay for to keep there that give nothing back to society . Put the prisoners to work in chain gangs picking up litter along highways , cleaning up parks, removing grafitti , mowing grass, removing brush, cleaning up the codorus etc . plenty of jobs for these people to repay the debt they owe to the law abiding citizens of York County instead of wasting away their time in YCP watching free cable tv , receiving 3 square meals a day and a soft bed to lay on .Some good old fashioned hard labor is exactly what ycp inmates need .
oh yea . I like the way you think. Now we must get the people who can pull this idea off to listen and new laws passed. I bet then these prison bums will think twice before commiting a crime only to live off the taxpayers dime and will live more civilized in society to avoid the obvious. Other states do it and their crime rate has diminished.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

InYork Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Teaching isn't hard (if students have respect) (Dec '09) 15 hr Phil 4
News Father, daughter graduate at York College (May '09) Jul 23 the other brother 8
News Pa. mom charged with baby's bathtub drowning (Sep '09) Jul 10 Your Fired 27
News Aryan Nations recruiting again in northern Idaho (Apr '09) Jun '15 swedenforever 436
News Judge rules Texas pledge may reference God (Mar '09) Jun '15 dGo mDneda loHy p... 6
News DeShields found guilty (May '08) Jun '15 jay717 30
News New opener set for renovated Codorus State Park... (Jun '10) May '15 unknown 68
More from around the web