York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2010

Judged:

Hey Oh boy! Try not to be a douchebag all your life! The officer is fighting for his life!
what

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2010

Judged:

Oh boy your a jerk
BARNEY

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2010

Judged:

Yes it was a chase. Yes his warning lights were on. No, the officer did not successfully negotiate the turn. Yes the police car is very damaged. Yes the officer is severly injured. Yes the fleeing driver eluded his persuer. Yes this accident could have been avoided if the officer hadn't given chase or would have used more caution in the turn. No I wasn't there. I'm just psychic, or is it psychotic? Whatever, I've answered the questions that the police will spend thousands on, just to come up with the same answers.
Peter Malloy

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2010

Judged:

Oh boy wrote:
Here it comes - another coverup.
The difference between persons like you who assume there will be a “cover up” as you so eloquently put it and those who are involved in the day to day delivery of police services is that you lack the insight to understand that no matter what the circumstance the truth ultimately will surface.

There is no need to engage in trying to engage in acts which you would characterize as a “cover up”.

The simple truth is this. The facts are the facts. They will not change and are dependant only upon the perspective of those who review the facts.

Progressive law enforcement supervisors and members of the law enforcement community understand and accept this as part of the day to day method of investigations and operations.

The real area of concern in this story is not what you have identified and intimated as any wrong doing, but the dangers this officer and all others willingly face daily.

You should be ashamed of your inability to focus on the recovery of the officer and the welfare of his co-workers.

Guys like you should ride the bus, and stay in the darkness of ignorance where you like harmful bacteria thrive.
Concerned in Abbottstown

Horsham, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2010

Judged:

Many thoughts and prayers are with the Officer and Eastern Adams Regional Police Department. These great Officers put their lives on the line everyday for us.
Oh boy loser

Stewartstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2010

Judged:

Oh boy wrote:
Here it comes - another cover up.
There are some really pitiful people on this forum. They are just barely done with the traffic investigation and you leave a post like this! Police officer's put their life on the line everyday for us the public... The thin blue line, the difference between good and bad!

WISHING THE OFFICER A SPEEDY RECOVERY!
Dan

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2010

Judged:

BARNEY wrote:
Yes it was a chase. Yes his warning lights were on. No, the officer did not successfully negotiate the turn. Yes the police car is very damaged. Yes the officer is severly injured. Yes the fleeing driver eluded his persuer. Yes this accident could have been avoided if the officer hadn't given chase or would have used more caution in the turn. No I wasn't there. I'm just psychic, or is it psychotic? Whatever, I've answered the questions that the police will spend thousands on, just to come up with the same answers.
As usual, one of your standard extremely stupid posts. Wish for a speedy recovery for the officer.
kathy

Gettysburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2010

Judged:

Was officer phillips who was hurt and he was just in at my work before all of this happened. He was so happy that night as well. this shows that we never know when things like this happens. Will be praying for you phillips and your family. Come back to see us when your well which i am sure you will. Dont give up alright hang in their. hugs to his family!
George

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2010

Judged:

Sad story. Hope he pulls through and I hope they catch the idiot that could cost this man his life.
Teri

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2010

Judged:

My thoughts and prayers go out to the officer and his family.
Ghost Rider

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2010

Judged:

Prayers to Officer Richard Phillips and all at Eastern Adams Regional Police.
Sheriff Rosco P Coltrane

Lancaster, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2010

Judged:

Everybody settle down! kew kew kew!
Oh Boy Idiot

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2010

Judged:

"Oh Boy" you need to get a life. What exactly do you do for a living? I highly doubt it is anything even close to a respectable profession like police work. These officers put themselves in danger, without even knowing the people they protect. It is a shame that tragic events like this are often what it takes for people to remember how special our officers are. I, for one, say, "Thank You, and Get Well." Our prayers are with you, your family, your fellow officers, and all the fine police officers who selfishly serve us.
Blue Blood

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2010

Judged:

Recover soon brother. prayers are with you.
Know the story

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2010

Judged:

Do "some of you people ENJOY" seeing other lives ruined????? I think it is because YOU don't have a life. Seriously, this police officer is literally fighting for his life - STOP BEING NEGATIVE ABOUT THE POLICE!! Enough is enough. Please, all of you "SANE" posters, say a prayer for Officer Phillips.
Joey

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2010

Judged:

If some of you people do not have anything positive to say - GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!! This officer was doing his job. Maybe some of you people do not have a job.....that you risk your lives for everyday to make your life better from crime. STOP BEING SO NEGATIVE ABOUT OUR POLICE FORCE. THEY WORK HARD EVERYDAY!!!!!
SGT NIPPLES

Gettysburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2010

Judged:

The perpetrator didnt casue this accident, the officer did. By giving chase at high speeds and not being able to negociate his vehicle around a turn or through traffic makes this officer in the wrong. What was the crime? This guy prolly had a little weed on him or maybe a $20 overdue parking ticket! High speed chases should be outlawed, then we wouldn't have to hear these posters whine about their poor old officer.
East Berliner

Gettysburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2010

Judged:

Also keep in mind that this officer is from a small police force which just lost ANOTHER officer, Michael "Jr" Weigand, in Sep. 2008. Please pray for the injured officer, his family, his fellow officers, and his friends.
Speedy Recovery

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2010

Judged:

It only takes one uncaring, stupid individual, who thinks he/she is funny by judging with a Smiley. I cannot fathom what goes through these idiots minds.
I would just love to face this jerk, also the reckless driver who caused the problem. An officer is fighting for his life, the same guy who was trying to protect ALL of us...then the stupid remark. KUDOS to ALL Police Officers, wherever you serve. Speedy recover Officer Phillips. Thank you for caring, along with all your cohorts.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent InYork Discussions

Search the InYork Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Hanover house featured on Animal Planet's 'Haun... (Oct '10) 9 hr Sarah 78
Many illegal immigrants live in public housing (Jan '09) 19 hr MrCracka 5,606
Ark. AG says schools can admit illegal immigrants (Sep '08) Jul 21 Juan 84
Springettsbury, school districts say tax money ... (Aug '09) Jul 17 Deb 55
Codorus State Park pool now open (May '11) Jul 15 BoJangles himself 35
Free Fourth of July fireworks shows (Jun '09) Jul 4 need to know 23
New opener set for renovated Codorus State Park... (Jun '10) Jun 28 stephy 66
•••

York Conditions