Arm & Hammer plant to be built in Jac...

Arm & Hammer plant to be built in Jackson Twp.

There are 62 comments on the InYork story from Jun 5, 2008, titled Arm & Hammer plant to be built in Jackson Twp.. In it, InYork reports that:

The company that makes Arm & Hammer baking soda and other products plans to build a laundry detergent plant and distribution center in Jackson Township.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at InYork.

Just Sayin

Lansdale, PA

#41 Jun 22, 2009
To all who are interested in employment with Arm & Hammer; these days, it is an employers market. They WILL NOT notify you as per your post on this thread.
MrsRizz

Indianapolis, IN

#42 Jun 23, 2009
Shoot I'd like a job too if anyone knows where you got to fill out the application let me know
[email protected]
Cliff

Inkster, MI

#43 Jun 23, 2009
If you folks are too dumb to research where to apply; they only want educated workers. Good luck!
Told you it was an employers market.
Bubba

Mount Laurel, NJ

#44 Jun 23, 2009
Are they going to have a Job Fare in the city so that people without a car can have a chance to apply for a job? Also, how much will they pay and how much vacation do you get and is there any fringe benefits?
Sir Jazz

United States

#45 Jun 24, 2009
LOL.. those looking for employment better hope arm & hammer read this message board..

i highly doubt it, tho..
clee ridall

AOL

#46 Jul 23, 2009
just checking to see if u started interviews yet. i applied months ago have lots of experience etc. could handle shipping jobs both manager wise and general thanku keep me in mind
Willie Don

Manheim, PA

#47 Jul 23, 2009
clee ridall wrote:
just checking to see if u started interviews yet. i applied months ago have lots of experience etc. could handle shipping jobs both manager wise and general thanku keep me in mind
Jesus Christ man this a message board for the York Daily Record not the Church and Dwight website. Perhaps the reason you haven't heard anything from them is you don't know the difference between the two! It's scares the hell out of me that there are people who can't differentiate between the two.
pma0682aolcom

AOL

#48 Sep 23, 2009
Hi I'm very interested in your company and am anxious to know when you will be openning and starting your hiring process. Please keep me in mind and updated with any and all information that you have to offer. I am a fan an user of your products and would enjoy an opportunity to work there. Thanking you in advance.
Lisa Boyd

Seymour, IN

#49 Oct 15, 2009
I am interested in a job with new plant.
Lisa Boyd

Seymour, IN

#50 Oct 15, 2009
Hi I'm very interested in your company and am anxious to know when you will be openning and starting your hiring process. Please keep me in mind and updated with any and all information that you have to offer. I am a fan an user of your products and would enjoy an opportunity to work there. Thanking you in advance.
Jim

Philadelphia, PA

#51 Nov 24, 2009
The webpage for applying for jobs at Arm & Hammer, on-line, is at:
http://www.econsumeraffairs.com/churchdwight/...
Jim

Philadelphia, PA

#52 Nov 24, 2009
Just Sayin wrote:
To all who are interested in employment with Arm & Hammer; these days, it is an employers market. They WILL NOT notify you as per your post on this thread.
The webpage for applying for jobs at Arm & Hammer, on-line, is at:
http://www.econsumeraffairs.com/churchdwight/...
Penny

Lancaster, PA

#53 Jan 18, 2010
Were do u put ur application in
Keith Stones

York, PA

#54 Jun 8, 2010
how many jobs will go to ghetto boys and girls?
HIREING MANAGER

York, PA

#55 Jun 8, 2010
Do the extreme response to the newspaper article I will be accepting applications tomorrow thru Thursday at Maple Donuts East in their restuarant area Thank You for your great response
Junior High ghetto boy

York, PA

#56 Jun 8, 2010
Happy that "Keith STONED" and especially THE "HIR'E'ING MANAGER" finally came out of their OVER one year old coma on this OLD news. Good job boys! "Arm & Hammer" are only hiring individuals with the MINIMUM of a "Certificate of Attendance" from fifth grade; "DO THE" fact of the extreme response. When you two receive your elementary diplomas, don't call us, we will call you. Naturally, from the donut shop!
HIREING MANAGER

York, PA

#57 Jun 9, 2010
Junior High ghetto boy wrote:
Happy that "Keith STONED" and especially THE "HIR'E'ING MANAGER" finally came out of their OVER one year old coma on this OLD news. Good job boys! "Arm & Hammer" are only hiring individuals with the MINIMUM of a "Certificate of Attendance" from fifth grade; "DO THE" fact of the extreme response. When you two receive your elementary diplomas, don't call us, we will call you. Naturally, from the donut shop!
Just trying to help draw some business to the grumpy ol ladies that work at maple donuts felt some of these idiots would fall for it
hmmmmm

Bridgeport, CT

#58 Jun 10, 2010
where is going to be some people think jackson nj some think jackson pa and some think jackson md ..i heard pa
hmmmmm

Bridgeport, CT

#59 Jun 10, 2010
and they have been saying it since 2008 thats when this blog started
jeffrey smith

Lancaster, PA

#60 Aug 24, 2010
i would like to know how to put a job app in please let e know at [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

InYork Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thomasville paving contractor's son says his ac... (Dec '09) Thu Gypsy King 19
News More jobs eyed for Arm & Hammer (May '10) Jul 14 beLOWthebelt 24
News Don't go back to wasting gas (Nov '08) Jul 12 litesong 29
News Lost Civil War gold in Pennsylvania woods? (Mar '08) Jul 7 General Longstreet 32
News Hanover house featured on Animal Planet's 'Haun... (Oct '10) Jul 6 Gerrard 93
News Roommate pleads in stabbing (Dec '09) Jun 25 LiZ Link 2
News Westboro church argues funeral protest protecte... (Jul '10) Jun 22 SOH in Jail 20
More from around the web