Fatal stabbing victim ID'd as Maui man

Fatal stabbing victim ID'd as Maui man

There are 14 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Jul 19, 2008, titled Fatal stabbing victim ID'd as Maui man. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

A 35-year-old man stabbed to death Thursday in a car beneath the Keeaumoku Street overpass as people played in a park nearby has been identified as Jason Namauu of Maui.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

pua a ala

Mililani, HI

#1 Jul 19, 2008
Could it be suspect thought victim was wahine, found out otherwise and lost it?
femmelover

Kapolei, HI

#2 Jul 19, 2008
I know both suspect and victem personally. They were regulars, seeing each other on a regular bisis. Joe, is generally a kind man. Jaylyn was a beautiful person always helping when she could. She was very straight up, telling it like it is. I dont know what really happened, I dont think anyone will ever really know what started it except for Joe and Jaylyn. I just pray that justiceis served. Jaylyn, I love you and will miss you. Rest In Peace
TSTA

Cinebar, WA

#3 Jul 19, 2008
maybe the mahu took a really big hit and smoked the whole load in the pipe..
ivory

Kapolei, HI

#4 Jul 19, 2008
2 things-TSTA how shallow of a statement,the victim my friend Jaylyn and Joe were well versred in a frienship only they will know. All I know is a WOMAN has fallen into an untimely death due to the nature of the life she choose to live. Jaylyn was there for me at times that I hold near to my heart and may her journey be a good one. Keep one thing in mind as I close this could have been anyone of US. Jaylyn you are loved, Ivory,Kananz,Shiela,Lilly,and many more...
spearmedic

Hilo, HI

#5 Jul 19, 2008
Only one question...Did the victim have a penis or a vagina? i believe the victim was a male, regardless of what he chose to call himself.
Mokebla

United States

#6 Jul 19, 2008
When its an abomination, I'm not surprised that things like this happen. What a man sow so shall he reap.
TSTA

Cinebar, WA

#7 Jul 19, 2008
ivory wrote:
2 things-TSTA how shallow of a statement,the victim my friend Jaylyn and Joe were well versred in a frienship only they will know. All I know is a WOMAN has fallen into an untimely death due to the nature of the life she choose to live. Jaylyn was there for me at times that I hold near to my heart and may her journey be a good one. Keep one thing in mind as I close this could have been anyone of US. Jaylyn you are loved, Ivory,Kananz,Shiela,Lilly,and many more...
I seen so many really good friends turn on each other when sucking on the glass pipe.....
TSTA

Cinebar, WA

#8 Jul 19, 2008
ivory wrote:
Oh and where do you see WOMAN...I see MAHU....
dudealohajoe

United States

#9 Jul 19, 2008
Guys, the news article said his name was Jason, not Joe or whatever. Stupid f**ks, too f**kin' lazy to even read the caption.
Ani

Kailua, HI

#10 Jul 19, 2008
dudealohajoe wrote:
Guys, the news article said his name was Jason, not Joe or whatever. Stupid f**ks, too f**kin' lazy to even read the caption.
From the posts by ivory and femme, I gather Joe is the suspect and Jaylyn is Jason's female name.
mokuaina wahine

Hilo, HI

#11 Jul 19, 2008
TSTA wrote:
maybe the mahu took a really big hit and smoked the whole load in the pipe..
U should choose your words with a kind heart. It doesn't matter what she did. That was her deal. He/she could've been a member of your family. She was MINE!!!!! Judge NOT, lest ye be judged!!!!
Ani

Kailua, HI

#12 Jul 19, 2008
I saw the parking lot from the freeway around that time. I was looking to see if there was any softball action. The parking lot was rather empty, but I saw the police cars with their flashing lights. When I found out what happened, I felt sick. My condolences to family and friends.
anastasia

Corona, CA

#13 Jul 21, 2008
I believe they put this board up for a better reason then for you guys to talk **** about the victim who lost his life, and not to mention the family who is missing him right now...
some of you are ridiculously cruel heartless f#cks for judgeing him just because he is gay... he just lost his life, and yes his name was jason, I should know he is my cousin... maybe one day, to all you cold hearted freaks who typed some messed up **** about him.... your family will read what other people type about you when you die and end up on this board for everyone to read, and imagine what thats gonna feel like whether if it was you,family, or someone that you love!!!!
KAiPO

Honolulu, HI

#14 Nov 20, 2008
ilmnYOU(;

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Honolulu Star-Bulletin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is wrong with Micronesian people? (May '08) Feb 11 Micro 229
News Alleged crime boss dies (May '08) Jan 30 Ben 35
News Costco will begin accepting food stamps - Hawai... (Oct '09) Jan 26 Joe Balls 572
News Chuukese man gets life term for murder - Hawaii... (Jul '09) Jan 21 Joe Balls 223
News Hawaii musician charged in ice bust (Mar '08) Jan '17 Snore 4 170
News O'Connor traded in politics for trial law - News (Mar '09) Dec '16 Dennis Sr and Family 11
News Suit brought down Army's large cross at Kolekol... (Aug '09) Dec '16 Rachrl 75
More from around the web