Suspected meth, heroin dealer's bond ...

Suspected meth, heroin dealer's bond at $100K - Fort Morgan Times

There are 243 comments on the Fort Morgan Times story from Mar 8, 2011, titled Suspected meth, heroin dealer's bond at $100K - Fort Morgan Times. In it, Fort Morgan Times reports that:

Brian Wood, 28, of Fort Morgan was arrested last week for possession of and intent to sell illegal drugs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Morgan Times.

First Prev
of 13
Next Last
hgf

Fort Morgan, CO

#1 Mar 8, 2011
this is complete bull$^*t
Sportsfan

Mora, MN

#2 Mar 8, 2011
Poor baby.
Fort Morgan Times Staff

United States

#3 Mar 8, 2011
Correction its not Brian Wood its Brian Woodall sorry for the mistake
Dgh

Great Falls, MT

#4 Mar 8, 2011
Seems to be a lot of mistakes on this site. only hope it did not make it in the paper like this!
Greg

Aurora, CO

#5 Mar 8, 2011
Dgh;
True, we get what we pay for, I guess. Or don't get what we don't pay for, would be a better way to put it. I am just happy that the website is available! Thank you Times!
Ktanon

Boulder, CO

#6 Mar 8, 2011
Methinks it really is Brian Wood, not Brian Woodall... Mr. Wood has quite the history..
Santa

Arvada, CO

#7 Mar 8, 2011
This sounds like Brian Woods. Something tells me "Fort Morgan Times Staff" doesn't have anything to do with the real Ft. Morgan Times.
Jeff

United States

#8 Mar 8, 2011
(Sounds like Brian Woods or Brian Wood) a name like santa one would think he would know that there is a difference between Wood and Woods
ducks

Fort Morgan, CO

#9 Mar 8, 2011
It makes the paper 8 days after the arrest? Good reporting Times! Word of mouth travels alot faster.
sickofducks

Arvada, CO

#10 Mar 9, 2011
ducks wrote:
It makes the paper 8 days after the arrest? Good reporting Times! Word of mouth travels alot faster.
Word of mouth is your world. Not everyone's. And that is why you are known in WM as the Queen of Gossip.
juswondering

Bozeman, MT

#11 Mar 9, 2011
I don't care what his name is THROW THE BOOK AT THIS SCOURGE! I am sick of this problem out here in rural America.
urmislead

Fort Morgan, CO

#12 Mar 21, 2011
Ktanon wrote:
Methinks it really is Brian Wood, not Brian Woodall... Mr. Wood has quite the history..
it is ment to be Brian Wood, but judging from his history isn't just. He was turning his life around. he was becoming a good father to all his kids and was becoming a better person for himself. this jail time will be nothing but a stepping stone in this process.
sunny

Salida, CO

#13 Mar 21, 2011
urmislead wrote:
<quoted text>
it is ment to be Brian Wood, but judging from his history isn't just. He was turning his life around. he was becoming a good father to all his kids and was becoming a better person for himself. this jail time will be nothing but a stepping stone in this process.
whatever he was selling meth and now the chick whose house he was busted at is selling the meth they didnt find and all his stuff he would trade for meth he is one of the wrost guys in fort morgan cause he acted like he wasnt even doing he is a no good father and lost custody of two of his kids he is nasty.....
sunny

Salida, CO

#14 Mar 21, 2011
oh ya by the way heard he already out so wondering who he snitched on damn people if u cant do the time dont do the crime and he is going to run too
Gotta love Sunny

Fort Morgan, CO

#15 Mar 23, 2011
sunny wrote:
<quoted text> whatever he was selling meth and now the chick whose house he was busted at is selling the meth they didnt find and all his stuff he would trade for meth he is one of the wrost guys in fort morgan cause he acted like he wasnt even doing he is a no good father and lost custody of two of his kids he is nasty.....
You would know, because you are the one buying from them aren't you. We have all read how you are meth head. GO GO SUNNY! LOSER!
sunny

Salida, CO

#16 Mar 23, 2011
Gotta love Sunny wrote:
<quoted text>
You would know, because you are the one buying from them aren't you. We have all read how you are meth head. GO GO SUNNY! LOSER!
whatever u just jealous cause i like to have a good time and u sit at home playing with ur self and his s#it is brunk anyways so glad he got caught to bad he had to snitch
LMAO

Fort Morgan, CO

#17 Mar 25, 2011
sunny wrote:
<quoted text>
whatever u just jealous cause i like to have a good time and u sit at home playing with ur self and his s#it is brunk anyways so glad he got caught to bad he had to snitch
There ya have it folks she knows all about the meth he was selling! Sunny you truly are ONE of kind! Maybe the FMPD should come see you!
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#18 Mar 25, 2011
He is probably a scholar QB at Ohio State
urclueless

Fort Morgan, CO

#19 Apr 4, 2011
sunny wrote:
oh ya by the way heard he already out so wondering who he snitched on damn people if u cant do the time dont do the crime and he is going to run too
if he snitched than why is his felony charges going up instead of down? he hasnt been out since he went in.
CHRIS FARLEY

Moline, IL

#20 Apr 4, 2011
I love to make meth in my blue van down by the river.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Morgan Times Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Donald Trump could lose millions but not necess... Jul 3 Jelly Belly Popcorn 1
News New law will make Colorado schools liable for v... Jun '15 Isolated House 1
News Why woo the Duggars? May '15 Tazo 6
News Why Justin Bieber can't return to Argentina Apr '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News $7.3M award owed to woman who discovered Lady G... Feb '15 Sherman 1
News Fewer Medicare Part D plans available for 2015 (Nov '14) Nov '14 jack 1
News Emma Watson targeted by nude-photo hacker? (Sep '14) Sep '14 dhs 2
More from around the web