Chicago lawyer, ex-Playboy columnist ...

Chicago lawyer, ex-Playboy columnist sues for sexual harassment

There are 156 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Mar 31, 2009, titled Chicago lawyer, ex-Playboy columnist sues for sexual harassment. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

A Chicago divorce attorney who posed nude and wrote a legal advice column for Playboy.com filed suit Monday alleging that an executive of the publishing empire sexually harassed her.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Slickster

Miami, FL

#1 Mar 31, 2009
News flash: Attorney accuses others of low morals. Film at 11:00 (or on Gold Coast billboards).

Guess not having had a headline for a couple of years was just two much for this bimbo to tolerate.
EJ from Palatine

Chicago, IL

#2 Mar 31, 2009
She is paid to pose nude for a world wide magazine and writes a sex column for same rag. Now she's surprised when she is harressed by her boss. More proof a law degree doesn't mean you're smart....
Jerry

Steger, IL

#3 Mar 31, 2009
Way to make q quick buck... Beats working!

“Snow days!”

Since: Nov 08

A winter wonderland

#5 Mar 31, 2009
She was sexually harassed in 95. Then again 10 years later. Do we see a pattern? Sure I can see it happening once. Don't you think a lawyer would be smart enough to figure out that maybe she's doing something to warrant the unwanted attention? And jeez-a-lou, she poses nude & complains that it's getting her attention? Isn't that what she wanted in the first place? Even speaking as a woman, I hope the judge throws it in the trash, where it belongs. She gives real victim of sexual harassment an even harder path to take.
Stratophonic

Chicago, IL

#6 Mar 31, 2009
From what I remember of the billboard, she's got the best breasts money can buy.
Truth be told

United States

#7 Mar 31, 2009
I love these folks that pose nude in a magazine and then expect to be treated with respect and dignity by the same folks at the magazine. Common, lady...get with it!!!
Cheeba Cheeba

United States

#8 Mar 31, 2009
Her new mantra..."Life's short. File lawsuit."
RW Jones

Willowbrook, IL

#9 Mar 31, 2009
Gee, what a shock. A real credit to the law profession.
Taxpayer

Carpentersville, IL

#10 Mar 31, 2009
So how is it that we don't need tort reform?
What ever

Chicago, IL

#11 Mar 31, 2009
"gender violence" What?? Is this going to be the new PC term for harassment? I guess anything for attention.
clyde

Brunswick, GA

#12 Mar 31, 2009
She poses naked for Playboy, then is surprised that men begin hitting on her? Amazing. Who would have imagined that? It was "art", right? Only Art. Yeah, an men only read Playboy for the articles.
syzito

Alexander, AR

#13 Mar 31, 2009
What an idiot..tell this bimbo to grow up and get a life.
dotru

Arlington Heights, IL

#14 Mar 31, 2009
Where is the picture?
John

United States

#15 Mar 31, 2009
HEADLINE - If you pose nude and show off your assets, then be prepared for what happens.

Lady, trade in your law degree and apply at Walmart
booksdates

United States

#16 Mar 31, 2009
Chicky Pooh is all about publicity. She and her cohorts put up a sign w/o proper permits to get the publicity for her company so she can make more money. That is exactly what this PB thing is about. Look, if you don for PB you accept the consequences and YES that includes employee situations. There was a saying in the biz regarding Ray Charles that if you wanted to be a Raylette (the singer/dancers that backed him in his show) you had to "let Ray". Comes with the territory. Also, this chick is not that cute and actually looks like my x girlfriend. What a frightening thought and she came back as a lawyer!! Ugh....... All IMHO of course.
Wow

Aurora, IL

#17 Mar 31, 2009
This woman is an embarrassment to the legal profession. Being smart AND attractive is a great combination of assets that can work to your advantage, provided you keep your top on.
Another Tragic Tale

Saint Paul, MN

#18 Mar 31, 2009
I can hear the lawyer jokes now...
booksdates

United States

#20 Mar 31, 2009
Stratophonic wrote:
From what I remember of the billboard, she's got the best breasts money can buy.
Ok...Sorry you've got my attention. What issue? Always like to see a nice set of store bought headlights...IMHO
irx

Naperville, IL

#21 Mar 31, 2009
There we go again. All it takes is 99% of the lawyers to make the other 1% look bad.
Wondering

Lafayette, IN

#22 Mar 31, 2009
So anyone that poses nude should be sexually harassed? Vanna White?(You must have seen her pre-Wheel of Fortune spread.) You really don't hate this lawyer for posing nude, you just hate her for the best reason: She's a slimy lawyer!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Tribune Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 17 min loose cannon 241,696
News Man who led armed protest at Texas mosque publi... (Dec '15) 10 hr melissa 5
News Billy Goat's famous 'Cheezborgers' coming to Je... 14 hr AmPieJam UncleSam 2
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) Mon Ms Sassy 63,859
News Boulder, Colo., police regain lead role in JonB... (Feb '09) Jun 24 kauna 1,667
News Man charged in Hinsdale slaying wants speedy tr... Jun 23 maureen 1
News 24 hours without a shooting, then 4 shot in a h... Jun 21 Deer Hunter 2
More from around the web