District Judge Jane-Shuler Gray
First Prev
of 10
Next Last
in the know

Carlsbad, NM

#187 Mar 3, 2012
It should be considered malpractice for any attorney to allow Jane Shuler Gray to hear any of their cases... All Eddy Co. attorneys already know this, so she gets paid NOT to work because all attorneys will recuse her for her stupidity. Not a bad deal to get paid to do no work at all, huh? She is as useless as titts (i know I spelled that wrong) on a man just like her brother was. There should not be a Shuler on the bench no matter what Blenden pays to put then there.
Shuler Sucks

Carlsbad, NM

#188 May 24, 2012
Shuler-Gray is one of the dumbest judges out there. For years i thought she was fair and served justice; but she doesnt give a flip about how or who she hurts!! Next time she's up for election she will definitely NOT get my vote. And for all dad's out there, if you have her for you judge in a custody case, petition to get a new judge!!
tohellwithher

Hobbs, NM

#189 Sep 19, 2012
Shuler Sucks wrote:
Shuler-Gray is one of the dumbest judges out there. For years i thought she was fair and served justice; but she doesnt give a flip about how or who she hurts!! Next time she's up for election she will definitely NOT get my vote. And for all dad's out there, if you have her for you judge in a custody case, petition to get a new judge!!
I agree! She cannot even see what is going on in front of her. She asks no questions as to what has been happening such as in my case and believes the other idiots who lie.
Great judge

Lovington, NM

#190 Jun 13, 2013
Does this judge hear other cases for child custody in other counties or just Carlsbad? If she is very good indeed we need more judges in chaves county like her. The judges in Roswell, nm are so pro mom that it doesn't matter if the mom has tested positive for meth with levels of almost 10,000 mgs in her body and still give the mom rites to take kids home for visits 3 times a week with no supervision. We need to all get together as concerned families and change these laws in nm!! All these people who run for office just run for money and votes. Once they get the vote they could care less about children's lives. Who are they to judge and place these children where they are in an unsafe enviroment. That's why we have all the streets and jails full of kids because of judges not realizing the tram the put our children's lives in. Then they pay for the parents mistake. The punishment is for the kids not the junkie mother who can't keep clean and only wants the children for the child support money for her habit!
I hope and pray that some judge will read this post and help change these laws for the BEST INTEREST of a CHILD!!
Tucumcari, NM

#191 Jan 19, 2014
I lost everything I worked my whole life for thanks to judge gray.She. Is a feminist and I was told by the bailiffs before I entered the courtroom that I had no chance because I was a man!
Delma Buendia

United States

#192 Nov 5, 2014
Ethics 1st wrote:
Did anyone know that Shuler-Gray was up for a retention vote? I hope that everyone who voted for her and now regrets it will use this as an opportunity to make a postivie change. Vote NO to retain Jane Shuler-Gray.
I voted no to retain her she is not a fair judge takes it upon herself to make decisions without looking at the facts she is a disgrace to our judicial system.
Delma Buendia

United States

#193 Nov 5, 2014
I voted no to retain her. She is not a fair judge. She is biased and doe not listen to the facts when presented. She is a disgrace to our judicial system.
Jackalope

Hobbs, NM

#194 Dec 1, 2014
Two days in jail for dealing drugs. What a waste of police time and money. We paid for arrest, legal advice and court time. Shuler Gray is a disgrace.
mom

United States

#195 Jan 2, 2015
I would rather vote for Jane then lisa.lisa don't know the.system.i would.tell every body never vote for lisa.she did daughter wrong not one but twice.i hate the woman
Change

Franklin, TN

#196 Feb 6, 2015
I feel when it comes to a case in her court room, she has no idea or even remembers what she ordered the previous court case! I know this because recently I had a case, and she had no idea what she had ordered, much less even know who, what, when, anything! She was like, uh? Kind of attitude! I feel she does not even review cases before hand, either get of the bench, or the community should VOTE her to step down!
mom

Carlsbad, NM

#197 Jun 10, 2015
Lisa riley really suck hope she ready it just think she bad because she has thank Damm so day she will lose a son and she will feel the hurt stupid lady
mom

Carlsbad, NM

#198 Jun 10, 2015
Lisa didn't even get the facts about the mom she just heard what the father said.i think nobody should vote for her people.they say there concern is the kids.but them make kid have mental problems.dont even listing to kid voice there feels.lisa remember god see every thing and don't forget you have two boys and you don't know what kind of parents they will.i hope you go threw this with your grand children remember lady what what goes around comes around cause now she is having mental issue cause you did it to her and you will pay with your kids and I hope you pay dearly with you kids.5605
arh68

United States

#199 Jul 12, 2015
Ethics 1st wrote:
<quoted text>
I've tried 7 times to give you case factual inforamtion on closed cases. This site is censored & it will not post. I will keep trying.
Ethics 1stI am interested in your information. My huaband has had a run in with the judical system here in C-bad, NM
CarlsbadDads

Phoenix, AZ

#200 Sep 18, 2015
Impeach and remove District Court Judge Jane Shuler-Gray in Carlsbad, Eddy County, NM. For information, please see website, www.nomoregray.org . Sign one of the electronic Petitions to support her removal. This is action that can be taken now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carlsbad Current-Argus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whatever happened to (Feb '09) 10 hr Kelly 18
News Former loan manager arrested on felony racketee... (Aug '13) Jan 12 Idontevenlikeher 23
News School board elections anticipated in 2017 Jan 7 rmeghan34 56
remeber that old place? (Feb '09) Jan 5 Used To Live There 111
News For the Record: August 27 (Aug '10) Dec 22 Matta 13 4
News Carlsbad schools Superintendent Gary Perkowski ... (Apr '13) Nov '16 dean haley 89
Faith Christian Academy (Mar '09) Oct '16 Opinionsfactsonly 76
More from around the web