Mothera s portrait reveals giving son...

Mothera s portrait reveals giving son - The Advocate Weekly Online

There are 1 comment on the Advocate Weekly story from May 9, 2012, titled Mothera s portrait reveals giving son - The Advocate Weekly Online. In it, Advocate Weekly reports that:

Stella Elliston and her son Ezra who was born severely disabled. Elliston has just published a book about her son, who died at the age of 17.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Advocate Weekly.

Debra baron

Fort Worth, TX

#1 May 13, 2012
Stella Elliston inspires us all. She is a walking testament of what the true meaning of motherhood is. I have read her book, which took me on a rollercoaster of emotions. For a such a small book, it is amazing how powerful it is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Advocate Weekly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Western Massachusetts Labor Action continues it... (Jun '08) May '15 amante del sol 46
News William Demagall to get third trial after murde... (Jan '14) Apr '15 cops are psychopaths 10
News a Creativity knows no age boundariesa at Bisque... (Mar '11) Apr '15 DCF and other Mon... 10
News Pittsfield Boys & Girls Club executive director... (Dec '13) Mar '15 Praxis33 4
Demand an investigation at Spécial Needs Facili... (Mar '14) Mar '14 beauru 1
News What's the best format for storing digital movies? (Jan '14) Mar '14 Jesse 4
News 7 free and easy ways to reduce holiday stress (Dec '13) Feb '14 Ryanviola 8
More from around the web