Spain vs. Italy LIVE Score, Updates: ...

Spain vs. Italy LIVE Score, Updates: Euro 2012 Final Features Mario Balotelli, Andres Iniesta

There are 6 comments on the The Huffington Post story from Jul 1, 2012, titled Spain vs. Italy LIVE Score, Updates: Euro 2012 Final Features Mario Balotelli, Andres Iniesta. In it, The Huffington Post reports that:

This combination of two recent pictures made on June 30, 2012 shows Italian forward Mario Balotelli and Spanish forward Fernando Torres.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Huffington Post.

josh

Belgrade, Serbia

#1 Jul 1, 2012
If you want to watch the game go here,i tested it and it works

http://onlyfreelivestreams.blogspot.com/

enjoy!

Since: Jul 12

Istanbul, Turkey

#2 Jul 1, 2012
Champion Spain Ole Ole ole!

“Timshel”

Since: Jan 12

Tulsa, OK

#4 Jul 1, 2012
Wow, Spain allowed Italy very few opportunities and then being 2-0 down and then having to go to 10 men was too much to ask for any team. Well deserved by Spain and a well deserved runner-up for Italy. Spain just decided to flip the switch today.

Cheers to Spain but thank you Italy! Even though I'm English you made watching the Euros exciting.
rfirma1

Burbank, CA

#5 Jul 2, 2012
congratulations spain........italy was absolutely horrible yesterday. dc united would have played better than that.

“Rohingya is Bengali.”

Since: Mar 11

Save Myanmar!

#7 Jul 3, 2012
Spain: First Back to Back Euro Champion
Enhorabuena, EspaƱa.
stats

Burgessville, Canada

#9 Jul 4, 2012
i expected spain to win like most people did. but my question is what happened to the italian team that totally dominated england and pre tournament favourites germany? i thought it was going to be a much closer game instead prandelli made the mistake of playing a wide open spanish style game when he should have had his team play the tight devensive italian style to even have a chance to stay close.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sergio Ramos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pepe handed two-match ban while Ozil and Mourin... (Mar '12) Feb '16 Fart news 3
News Real Madrid boss Zinedine Zidane poses for his ... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 2
News Real Madrid manager Carlo Ancelotti, pictured, ... (Apr '15) Apr '15 tom wingo 2
News Three reasons why Chelsea target should stay in... (May '14) May '14 Elia from Namibia 1
News Could Neymar's Arrival Have a Negative Impact o... (Jul '13) Nov '13 LeArsenal 7
News Football: Champions Spain held by Finland in Wo... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Angelica 1
News Sergio Ramos kisses absent friend Fernando Torr... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Chandrashekar 1
More from around the web