Valdes: Ronaldinho is the biggest tal...

Valdes: Ronaldinho is the biggest talent I have seen

There are 1 comment on the Goal.com story from Jul 7, 2012, titled Valdes: Ronaldinho is the biggest talent I have seen. In it, Goal.com reports that:

Barcelona goalkeeper Victor Valdes has heaped praise on Ronaldinho, describing the Brazilian as the "biggest talent" he has witnessed in his career.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Goal.com.

Bahar

Ajman, UAE

#1 Jul 8, 2012
goal.com is a fraud site, they edit news to get more users

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lionel Messi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Comeback could spark Barcelona baby boom, says ... Mar '17 CouldPhartse 2
News Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp applauds after his ... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Nibbio 1
News Vanity and arrogance have made me successful, i... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 9
News Breaking Down Chelsea's Pre-Season Friendly Opp... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Fart news 2
News Barcelona - Real Sociedad Betting: Why David Mo... (May '15) May '15 tom wingo 2
News Pele calls for World Cup to come to Australia (Mar '15) Mar '15 Elise Gingerich 1
News Cristiano Ronaldo has topped a poll to name the... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Anonymous 1
More from around the web