Real Madrid Transfer Gossip: Real Mad...

Real Madrid Transfer Gossip: Real Madrid Target Arsenal Striker Robin Van Persie

There are 1 comment on the BleacherReport story from Jul 16, 2011, titled Real Madrid Transfer Gossip: Real Madrid Target Arsenal Striker Robin Van Persie. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

According to Caughtoffside.com , Real Madrid are preparing an audacious swoop for Arsenal striker Robin van Persie, who was on top form in the last season scoring 22 goals in the season.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

greg onyeka

UK

#1 Jul 17, 2011
My question is why would real madrid be intrested in arsenal striker whom we all know is injury prone besides arsenal would not want to sell thjer most prized assets infact they will fight much more harder to keep him than they have fought to keep fabregas.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Karim Benzema Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Real's Rodriguez caught doing 200 kph: Reports Jan '16 Fart news 7
News Champions League: Everything you need to know (Sep '14) Sep '14 ucuz nakliyat 1
News Brazil vs Germany: How do they compare? (Jul '14) Jul '14 The KURGAN 3
News Dudek: Benzema better than Brazilian Ronaldo (Jun '11) Nov '13 europa league 8
News Gonzalo Higuain close to Arsenal move - Indiata... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Olorunfemi david 1
News Another Tango in Paris for 'Dodgy' Valdes (Apr '13) Apr '13 Abdulah 1
News FIFA Announce 23-Man Ballon d'Or Shortlist: Sur... (Nov '12) Nov '12 birdman 3
More from around the web