Marquez left out of Mexico squad for ...

Marquez left out of Mexico squad for Serbia match

There are 1 comment on the story from Nov 3, 2011, titled Marquez left out of Mexico squad for Serbia match. In it, reports that:

Mexico defender Rafael Marquez has been left out of the squad for a friendly match against Serbia next week.

Join the discussion below, or

“i love soccer”

Since: Nov 11

#1 Nov 9, 2011
really surprising. does it have anything to do with the suspension the MLS gave him?
at least Chepo is disciplining the players and sending the message that no one is sbove el Tri

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Javier Hernandez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 5 Reasons Wayne Rooney Should Leave Manchester ... (Apr '13) Feb '14 CANADEZOS 3
News Manchester United Transfer Rumours: David Moyes... (Dec '13) Dec '13 ArsenalFan97 1
News Manchester United Transfer News: Red Devils Mus... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Bello Survival 1
News World Football Gossip Roundup: David Moyes, Cri... (May '13) May '13 Gidzkid from kogi 1
News QPR v Manchester United, Premier League: Where ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 jim 1
News Match Preview- Manchester United Vs West Bromwi... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Tana 1
News Cristiano Ronaldo Returns To Manchester United (Dec '12) Dec '12 morgan 1
More from around the web