Barcelona players & president bid far...

Barcelona players & president bid farewell to Seydou Keita

There are 1 comment on the Goal.com story from Jul 9, 2012, titled Barcelona players & president bid farewell to Seydou Keita. In it, Goal.com reports that:

Javier Mascherano, Gerard Pique and Pedro all posted messages of appreciation for the 32-year-old on Twitter , while Rosell wished Keita good luck for his future endeavours.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Goal.com.

kenny

UK

#1 Jul 10, 2012
I wish him (seidu keita) a more successful yrs in his football career nd may God see him 2ru nd also wish him a injury free for d rest of tym he will play football. I will really mis him in d squard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gerard Pique Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gerard Pique NAKED NUDE: Penis Slip Flip Flop!!... (Nov '12) May '16 spycamfromguys 3
News Pique and Alba return to training ahead of Atle... (May '14) May '14 james m sackie 1
News Barcelona Transfer News: Players Barca Must Tar... (Jul '13) Jan '14 Saeed 3
News David Luiz to Barcelona: Smart or Not Smart? (Jan '14) Jan '14 Keira_toya 3
News Chelsea willing to let David Luiz leave for Bar... (Nov '13) Dec '13 LeArsenal 2
News La Liga Preview: Barcelona vs Espanyol Live Str... (Nov '13) Nov '13 tryr 1
News Football - Bartra making a strong case a (Oct '13) Oct '13 John silas 1
More from around the web