Euro 2012 final: Spain tries for history

Euro 2012 final: Spain tries for history

There are 1 comment on the Click Orlando story from Jun 29, 2012, titled Euro 2012 final: Spain tries for history. In it, Click Orlando reports that:

And then there were two. Sunday's showpiece European Championship final in the Ukrainian capital Kiev pits holders Spain against Italy, between them the winners of the last two World Cups.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Click Orlando.

“I can't stand giving up ”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#1 Jun 30, 2012
I hope Italy wins the final

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gerard Pique Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pique and Alba return to training ahead of Atle... (May '14) May '14 james m sackie 1
News Barcelona Transfer News: Players Barca Must Tar... (Jul '13) Jan '14 Saeed 3
News David Luiz to Barcelona: Smart or Not Smart? (Jan '14) Jan '14 Keira_toya 3
News Chelsea willing to let David Luiz leave for Bar... (Nov '13) Dec '13 LeArsenal 2
News La Liga Preview: Barcelona vs Espanyol Live Str... (Nov '13) Nov '13 tryr 1
News Football - Bartra making a strong case a (Oct '13) Oct '13 John silas 1
News Barcelona Transfer News: Club Is Making Mistake... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Obiora 2
More from around the web