Redknapp calls for all-out attack

Redknapp calls for all-out attack

There are 1 comment on the Andover Advertiser story from Feb 15, 2011, titled Redknapp calls for all-out attack. In it, Andover Advertiser reports that:

Harry Redknapp will send his Tottenham team out at the San Siro urging them to stick to their attacking principles and throw everything they have got at AC Milan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Andover Advertiser.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#1 Feb 15, 2011
i can see Spurs winning this...
If van der vaart is on form, spurs are deadly. Shame they don't have Bale though, would be great to see him out classing the likes of Robinho!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gareth Bale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News EXCLUSIVE: Man Utd to use David De Gea as bait ... (Mar '15) May '15 tom wingo 4
News Mousa Dembele wants Tottenham's team to stick t... (Feb '15) Feb '15 McPetersen 1
News Mauricio Pochettino thinks Spurs are heading in... (Oct '14) Oct '14 TangMi1288614 1
News Erik Lamela eager for Premier League start as T... (Jul '14) Jul '14 lol 1
News English Premier League Preview: Cardiff City vs... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Ibrahim Dagachi N... 2
News Gareth Bale joins Real Madrid in world-record t... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Cfindley 2
News Bale thanks Saints for helping turn him into a ... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Josuers 1
More from around the web