AC Milan turn transfer focus on Bayer...

AC Milan turn transfer focus on Bayern Munich's Bastian Schweinsteiger - report

There are 1 comment on the Goal.com story from Jun 14, 2011, titled AC Milan turn transfer focus on Bayern Munich's Bastian Schweinsteiger - report. In it, Goal.com reports that:

Serie A champions look to Germany and see Munich man as a valuable alternative to Andrea Pirlo who recently left the club for Juventus Jun 14, 2011 3:56:00 PM AC Milan are looking to sign Bayern Munich midfielder Bastian Schweinsteiger in the summer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Goal.com.

Barnabas

Sweden

#1 Jun 18, 2011
Milan di home of alstars come nd succed. Milan my is my hevean

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Andrea Pirlo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Liverpool's Steven Gerrard immortalised in oil ... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Having a laff 1
News Italy head home from Confederations Cup with he... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Anonymous 1
News Balotelli, Italy outclass Mexico in Confederati... (Jun '13) Jun '13 TEBOGO 1
News Who is Juventus' Player of the Season? (May '12) May '13 thanhtu250590 11
News 'Befuddled' Cole says need Spanish passport to ... (Jan '13) Jan '13 scottro 1
News Ballon d'Or Betting: Can Ronaldo stop Messi fro... (Jul '12) Dec '12 Gue 8
News Wenger Confident of Injured Trio's Return (Sep '12) Sep '12 jude 1
More from around the web