Barca, Man U European championship ap...

Barca, Man U European championship appearances

There are 1 comment on the The Globe and Mail story from May 27, 2011, titled Barca, Man U European championship appearances. In it, The Globe and Mail reports that:

Barcelona and Manchester United have featured in 10 previous European Cup/Champions League finals between them including the 2009 final when Barcelona beat United 2-0 in Rome.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Globe and Mail.

Oladimeji moshood

Europe

#1 May 28, 2011
Both barca and man u are very competent enough so nobody can predict the match,but of my own point of view,if there is nothing like favour any team I think man u will win the match because man u is absolutely different to others team in england that fc barca can ride like they do to others in england...no way for way...no favour for barca.Arsenal fans from ejigbo osun state.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alex Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News US figure skating darling makes racist tweet, a... (Nov '13) Jan '16 Fart news 32
News Chargers, Raiders, Rams file for relocation to ... Jan '16 Fart news 2
News Paul Lambert's tough tenure as Aston Villa boss... (Feb '15) Feb '15 beckham 1
News Milan goalkeeper Lopez out for at least 2 weeks (Sep '14) Sep '14 atasehir tasimacilik 1
News Los Angeles Dodgers Trade Deadline: Preview and... (Jul '14) Jul '14 tony hudkins 1
News Allan A. Danner, Janesville, WI (Nov '13) Nov '13 Danner 1
News Suspension Rumors Mount as A-Rod Preps for Yank... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Jennifer 1
More from around the web