Could Neymar's Arrival Have a Negativ...

Could Neymar's Arrival Have a Negative Impact on Lionel Messi at Barcelona?

There are 7 comments on the BleacherReport story from Jul 9, 2013, titled Could Neymar's Arrival Have a Negative Impact on Lionel Messi at Barcelona?. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

It is the striking partnership the entire world wants to see in action. Lionel Messi , Argentina captain and four time Ballon d'Or winner, alongside Brazilian wonderkid Neymar, star of the Confederations Cup and poster boy for the upcoming World Cup in his home nation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

tresor

Ashburn, VA

#1 Jul 9, 2013
i dont see why messi and wonderkid neymar cant work togethe even if they both are different indevidial one like diego maradona and anather like pele but they still can play together this is what world want to see
mister

Europe

#2 Jul 11, 2013
I personelly think that people who
Think that barca signing neymar was a big mistake are wrong .neym ar is a promessing talented kid who
Wants a Good club that can take his talented in Next level .so barca is that club.so Messi is extraordinairy player. he is uncompareble indevidual.messi and Neymar will have a Good Partnership.
Ainu

Tokyo, Japan

#3 Aug 20, 2013
Messi can dribble into a box, and Neymar can shoot from a middle range. Both of them are unstoppable!
goober

Australia

#4 Aug 20, 2013
totes mcgrotes
europa league

Europe

#5 Nov 25, 2013
neymar is really stupid. It is better for him to joining acmilan, realmadrid and chelsea. Barcelona already have messi. Messi only can be the scorer.
checkers

Morehead, KY

#6 Nov 26, 2013
Messi's time is just about up. Barca needed someone ready to replace him and Neymar is a good fit.
LeArsenal

Mount Hope, WV

#7 Nov 28, 2013
Neymar fits in well at Barca with all the diving and everything.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Soccer Players Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jose Mourinho vows to drop two flops but is rea... Sep 12 Gary 1
News Wayne Rooney admits he overruled former England... Aug 31 Prdather 1
News Jose Mourinho offers Bastian Schweinsteiger lit... Aug '16 Neato 1
News Giants owner Mara 'comfortable' with NFL suspen... Aug '16 Bradylust 4
News Robbie Savage column: Arsenal have only attract... Aug '16 Hamish 1
News Euro newcomers Sassuolo sink Red Star Aug '16 abc 1
News Arsenal's Serge Gnabry Firing Warning to Arsene... Aug '16 robinhood85 1
More from around the web