Clint Dempsey: Why U.S. Star Will Prove Himself at Tottenham Next Season

Apr 16, 2013 Full story: BleacherReport

It has been well documented that American star Clint Dempsey has had a rough first season at Tottenham Hotspur this season.

Full Story
Jonathan Broad

UK

#1 Apr 16, 2013
That is assuming Clint Dempsey will be at White Hart Lane next season. Personally I would love to see Spurs buy Michu from Swansea in the summer and another striker. Lukaku has looked good this season, and I doubt very much if Chelsea will want him back. I have been very disappointed with Adebayor's contribution. We need two strikers, cover for Kyle Walker at right back, Naughton's ok but he's playing out of position there, and a "creative midfielder." Dembele is strong but he fades too much and is inconsistent.
peter vickers

Gibraltar, Gibraltar

#2 Apr 16, 2013
lets hope this time weve learnt our lesson from the last transfe window were our failure to sign a good strikeris virtually costing us an empty handed season. we need atop man up front and also a ceative playr in midfield, where i feel dembele is good but crtainlly not that good. may i ad i also think we have to decide eiher champs league or9r europa. chasing europa league success has hindered our league progress thus champs league qualification.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Soccer Players Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why did Brazil fail at the World Cup? (Jul '14) Jan 21 Prince 2
Inter defender Jesus banned 3 matches for elbow... Jan 8 direknakliyat 1
Blackburn Rovers have to become more ruthless, ... Jan 8 direknakliyat 1
Bayern's domination sparks 'boring Bundesliga' ... Jan 7 KatieSays 2
Manager Roberto Martinez was furious that Newca... Dec 29 ghghg 1
Nadal Receives 'Favourite Son Of Mallorca' Award Dec '14 catherine e barnes 1
Simon Mignolet finally had something to celebra... Dec '14 Shapetsky 1
More from around the web