5 Transfers That Could Make Barcelona Even Better

Mar 21, 2013 Full story: BleacherReport 9

How do you improve the finest team in world football? How do you enhance a squad as decorated as Barcelona's? Last summer Barcelona signed just two players.

Full Story
R Kasume

Ashburn, VA

#1 Mar 22, 2013
Add Luis Suarez
venez

Toronto, Canada

#2 Mar 25, 2013
if you remove messi from the mix, barcelona becomes just another average team as ac milan showed in the first game of their home and home. in that first game i don't think that messi touched the ball at all and if milan had managed to score one goal barcelona would have been history.
pca

Delhi, India

#3 Mar 27, 2013
robben
tamatuka

Delhi, India

#4 Mar 27, 2013
ronaldo cristiono
jazz

Toronto, Canada

#5 Mar 27, 2013
how about balotelli?
luis

Hidalgo, TX

#7 Apr 10, 2013
neymar is better
venez

Toronto, Canada

#8 Apr 10, 2013
how can you say that neymar is better? in the last friendly game between italy and brazil balotelli looked much better than neymar and he has never played a game outside of brazil so who are you comparing him to ? the best club teams in the world are in europe, if neymar was playing for a top european club and doing better than balotelli then i would agree with you.
Hello

London, UK

#9 Apr 17, 2013
Wrong look at Spain they don't have messie and they have almost all Barcelona players how they performing and wining then
venez

Toronto, Canada

#11 Apr 23, 2013
barcelona looked really bad losing to munich 4 to 0. like i said before if you can neutralize messi barcelona is just an average team.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Soccer Players Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mauricio Pochettino thinks Spurs are heading in... Oct 24 TangMi1288614 1
Michael Essien Does not have Ebola despite Twit... Oct 14 GENETU 1
Irate fans turn on Casillas Oct 8 nilowl 2
Wayne Rooney has 10 million followers on Twitter Oct 7 henryball 1
Mario Balotelli appeared in his first Merseysid... Sep '14 addicting games 1
Racist flag unacceptable - Tottenham Sep '14 rofl 1
Romelu Lukaku completed a permanent switch from... Sep '14 istanbul evden eve 2

Soccer Players People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE