Amerika Samoa All Stars ready for Football World Cup

There are 12 comments on the Samoa News story from Jun 14, 2012, titled Amerika Samoa All Stars ready for Football World Cup. In it, Samoa News reports that:

The Amerika Samoa All Star Football Team who will be going to Austin, Texas to represent Oceania in the IFAF Under 19 Football World Cup.The team is being led by Head Coach Sua'ese Pooch Ta'ase. Their final "big" fundraiser -A The ROAD 2 TEXAS-WHEELBARROW DRIVE -A is over two days, with the Eastside to be covered tomorrow, Friday and the Westside ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Samoa News.

“Live life one day at a time.”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#1 Jun 15, 2012
Their wheel barrow just passed my house a few minutes ago. I gave them my last $20.00 in my pocket. go boys...

Location hidden

#2 Jun 17, 2012
I've heard they made over $18,000 on the Eastern side on Friday's wheel barrow run. I wonder how much they've collected from the Western district. It should be alot more since alot more people reside on the West.

Since: May 10

American Samoa

#3 Jun 18, 2012
I'd like to watch the game on TV.

Location hidden

#4 Jun 18, 2012
It was reported today they made $18,200.00 from their fundraising on the Eastern side on Friday and $23,000.00 plus on Saturday on the West side for a collective total of $43,000.00. Thanks to June Jones Football Foundation for their generous donation and thank you American Samoa.

American Samoa

#5 Jun 19, 2012
soia wrote:
It was reported today they made $18,200.00 from their fundraising on the Eastern side on Friday and $23,000.00 plus on Saturday on the West side for a collective total of $43,000.00. Thanks to June Jones Football Foundation for their generous donation and thank you American Samoa.
Thanx Soia for the info. What about being Televised..Thanx

Location hidden

#6 Jun 19, 2012
I heard they will have to come up with 8 grand to have this event prodcast live. I don't think it will happen not only of trying to come up with funds for the airfare but the T.V. but hope good news will bless us here in the island

Location hidden

#7 Jun 19, 2012
I will be leaving together with these athletes on Thursday nite. Hope to view their schedule games from Tennessee….Go American Samoa.

American Samoa

#8 Jun 20, 2012
It's voting season and it would be nice if all the candidates donate for the cost. I heard Lolo gave 2-Thou. for the athletes. Thank you Lolo. Not enough to change my V...
Annie

Honolulu, HI

#9 Jun 24, 2012
does anyone know where I can get a list of the names of who is on the team....

American Samoa

#10 Jun 25, 2012
Annie wrote:
does anyone know where I can get a list of the names of who is on the team....
samoa news
Sualauvi Sua

Pago Pago, American Samoa

#11 Jun 27, 2012
Annie: I can email you the list of players if you give me your email...mine is suahine@gmail.com
According to KHJ, all the games will be live starting on saturday at 2:00pm our time in our first match against Team USA. Next week Tuesday and Wednesday will be one game per day.
It has been an overwhelmimg support for their last fundraiser and they did collect more than $50 thousand dollars...Thank you Amerika Samoa for supporting your first National Football Team.
For the most current info please go into : IFAF 2012 and you should find the current info in our team.
I sent a Faamalosi ma Finau message to Pooch Taase and the Team earlier on today and got a response from one of my twin sons in the team Aloese Su'a and he said everything is going on well with the team. It is hot but they are all coping okay. Pooch Taase's email is: sesoialehata@yahoo.com

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#12 Nov 2, 2012
Hopefully they win next year!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

FIFA World Cup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Doha: Doha Goes For Extreme Hotel Design Ahead ... May 15 isabelle cote 1
News Pele calls for World Cup to come to Australia Mar '15 Elise Gingerich 1
News Russia to cut budget for 2018 World Cup amid ec... Jan '15 BOYCOTT NAZI RUSSIA 2
News Photographer Eric Riehl's year in review Dec '14 War such a waste 1
News Canadian women's soccer team ready for anything... Dec '14 Melstina 1
News UEFA Champions League 100: Ranking the Top 100 ... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Melstina 1
News Germany Beats 3-0 Ecuador to Win Group A (Jun '06) Aug '14 ejykdon 5
More from around the web