U.S., Mexico battle in soccer's Gold Cup

U.S., Mexico battle in soccer's Gold Cup

There are 4 comments on the CNN story from Jun 25, 2011, titled U.S., Mexico battle in soccer's Gold Cup. In it, CNN reports that:

In one of the Americas' biggest soccer showdowns, Mexico rallied from a deficit after the United States jumped to an early lead Saturday evening in the Gold Cup final.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

“Two stones with one bird”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#1 Jun 25, 2011
I only clicked on this so I could have the first, and probably only, comment. America doesn't care about soccer. How much more obvious can we make it? Soccer is something that foreigners like and Americans inherently dislike things that foreigners like on sheer principle.
OPEN BORDERS

United States

#3 Jun 28, 2011
Mexico Kicked USA's ass...It was an awesome game!
Pug

Berwyn, IL

#4 Jul 1, 2011
OPEN BORDERS wrote:
Did they celebrate by burning down the stadium after the game? Maybe a simple soccer thug riot.
Meat Drapes

Huntington Beach, CA

#5 Jul 2, 2011
OPEN BORDERS wrote:
Awesome, if you are a 5'3" beta male with the IQ of a house plant.
Americans don't care about your girly drama queen sport.

Go back home and fix your corrupt impoverished throw back country knuckle dragger.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

United States World Cup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Landon Donovan takes a shot at Jurgen Klinsmann (Jul '14) Jul '14 Dman 1
Help me experience a once in a lifetime trip (Mar '14) Mar '14 Bbarnes 1
News The NSA machine: Too big for anyone to understand (Sep '13) Sep '13 Hoosier Hillbilly 23
News US opens Gold Cup with 6-1 win over Belize (Jul '13) Jul '13 shakespear 1
News USA Soccer Shocks Mexico By Beating Them For 1s... (Aug '12) Aug '12 TedsLiver 1
News U.S. names roster for Mexico friendly (Aug '12) Aug '12 OMG 1
News Soccer | World Cup qualifying: Proposed changes... (Oct '10) Apr '12 cardifboyEvo 709
More from around the web