Togo may drop out after attack; separ...

Togo may drop out after attack; separatists claim responsibility

There are 1 comment on the USA Today story from Jan 8, 2010, titled Togo may drop out after attack; separatists claim responsibility. In it, USA Today reports that:

Gunmen in an Angolan area plagued by separatist violence opened fire on a bus carrying Togo 's national soccer team to the African Cup of Nations on Friday, wounding at least six people including two players.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

for evry one

Tacoma, WA

#1 Jan 13, 2010
i think that this is rong for one hew ir thay to say that we can not live and love each ether i work with all nasonalittys i am whit and have a africanlover so it makes me mad wean some peaple sorry asses mack it hord for everry one thay or the reason i cant get my frend to the us and that is rong it suckes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Togo World Cup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Adebayor says fine is excessive (Oct '09) Oct '09 Redneck 7
News FIFA World Player of the Year 2008 Shortlists (Dec '08) Sep '09 jploko 6
News Vote for African Footballer of the Year 2008 (Jan '09) Jan '09 fady 5
News Adebayor blasts Togo federation (Nov '08) Nov '08 Bob Freeman 1
News Milan confident of signing their No 1 target - ... (Jun '08) Jun '08 ANDREW 4
More from around the web