Fuming Poland tries to look ahead to ...

Fuming Poland tries to look ahead to final Group B match against Croatia

There are 10 comments on the www.pr-inside.com story from Jun 16, 2008, titled Fuming Poland tries to look ahead to final Group B match against Croatia. In it, www.pr-inside.com reports that:

Usually mild-mannered Poland coach Leo Beenhakker is still fuming about the injury-time penalty awarded to Austria that could cost his team a chance to advance to the quarterfinals at the European Championship.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.pr-inside.com.

Abe

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Jun 16, 2008
Poland coach Leo Beenhakker is correct.

I too saw that video coverage and I don't know what that baldy "referee" was complaining about against the Poland soccer players. He obviously had a bias against Poland.

The "referee" indeed ripped off Poland with that ridiculous call against the Poles. Its obvious that he wanted Poland to lose to Austria.

Some Poles should grab that anti-Polish referee and have a chat with him......as in a "chit chat" LOL

Hopefully team Poland won't be having referees playing against them in the future. Its challenging enough without having some "referee" blatantly working against you.
pesky

Martin, Slovakia

#2 Jun 16, 2008
stop snivelling, you polaks scored 1 goal in 3 games !

“...a river of conscience ...”

Since: Oct 07

Scotland

#3 Jun 17, 2008
..so cruel Psky, so cruel. I'll bet you tortured guinea pigs when you were small?
pesky

Martin, Slovakia

#4 Jun 17, 2008
not cruel at all !
excuses as written above are very pathetic to me,
not guinea pigs, but disected some frogs, haven´t you ?
pesky

Martin, Slovakia

#5 Jun 17, 2008
may i ease his pain by some great music ?
these chaps left bulgara, perhaps got tired of growing paprikas, these days they are on their way to hollywood..?
http://www.openair.org/bulgarian_gypsy_street...

Scotland

#6 Jun 17, 2008
We used to discect white mice.

Nice music, they ought to have a cobra in a basket dancing to that music. That would pull in the punters. Bet the Turks bring a Cobra to the Kroakat game. Opps sorry wrong thread :-O

Scotland

#7 Jun 17, 2008
..spelling's turning to ratsh!t
pesky

Martin, Slovakia

#8 Jun 17, 2008
as we all know, them bulgars are very innovative people, but still i´d put some pile of grade-a shitsky in their hat for that music !
Abe

Brooklyn, NY

#9 Jun 17, 2008
pesky wrote:
stop snivelling, you polaks scored 1 goal in 3 games !
What are you talking about?

You are the biggest SNIVELER around. You keep SNIVELING about "polaks", "krauts" hungarians "magyars", gypsies etc etc.

You're not too happy about anyone it appears.
pesky

Martin, Slovakia

#10 Jun 17, 2008
abe, you´re just another babbler !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poland World Cup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News England held by Poland in rescheduled qualifier (Oct '12) Oct '12 Durian Ice Cream 1
News Poland arrives in Austria for Euro 2008 with hi... (Jun '08) Dec '11 Pro Ukraine 402
News Hijinks and Low Comedy in Champions League (Feb '10) Feb '10 Pesky army 1
News N Ireland v Poland (Mar '09) Mar '09 pesky the real deal 1
News Uefa backs Webb despite Polish anger (Jun '08) Jun '08 Val Gorsky 1
News Poland, Austria know defeat will mean the end (Jun '08) Jun '08 pesky 10
News Croatia surprises Germany in 2-1 win (Jun '08) Jun '08 Strata 2
More from around the web