Mexico to face Guatemala in Gold Cup ...

Mexico to face Guatemala in Gold Cup quarterfinals

There are 4 comments on the El Paso Times story from Jun 18, 2011, titled Mexico to face Guatemala in Gold Cup quarterfinals. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

The director of Mexico's Gold Cup team says his squad will win the regional tournament, with or without replacements for the five players dropped after testing positive for a banned substance.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

clubber

San Antonio, TX

#1 Jun 18, 2011
Go Mexico!
keith

Austin, TX

#2 Jun 18, 2011
If ICE would man all the entrances I be there would be several thousand empty seats! I hope Mexico wins the Gold Cup as that poor country needs something good to happen for it & temporarily help them forget their narco wars.
US CITIZEN

El Paso, TX

#3 Jun 18, 2011
keith wrote:
If ICE would man all the entrances I be there would be several thousand empty seats! I hope Mexico wins the Gold Cup as that poor country needs something good to happen for it & temporarily help them forget their narco wars.
whattttttt???? It's sports i hope they get creamed if not by Guatepeor then by the Stars and Stripes. Keep politics out of this. May the best team that day win. Poor country needs something, whattttt are you dumb? Go USAUSAUSAUSA
Araham Bejia

El Paso, TX

#4 Jun 18, 2011
So Mexico won the game 2-1 and they have a good chance at winning the Cup. It was a close game and it showed that Mexio is not as invulnerable as was thought. We'll see how good they are when they start playing the super powers of South America and Europe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mexico World Cup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Balotelli, Italy outclass Mexico in Confederati... (Jun '13) Jun '13 TEBOGO 1
News Hernandez scores in 92nd minute to lift Mexico ... (Jun '12) Jun '12 List Of Illuminati 1
News Gandolfi Delivers Last Minute Header in Xolos V... (Apr '12) Apr '12 Nero 1
News Marquez left out of Mexico squad for Serbia match (Nov '11) Nov '11 skuzzie 1
News First-Person Shooter Games Take Over The First-... (Oct '11) Oct '11 Ali 1
News Cuales son los equipos de futbol mexicanos mas ... (Sep '09) Sep '11 manolo 5
News Club America tops Chivas, reaches Mexican socce... (May '07) Aug '11 Esm 50
More from around the web